What Are You Smoking August 2019

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Smoking Sutliff's Mixture No.79 in a Comoy's Prince and sippin' a pint of seltzer with crushed ice and fresh lime. I came home and went to shoot a round of trap.. I think I might start doing Thursday night's. It kinda has the same vibe as bowling where everyone just sits around and shoots the breeze between rounds.
The Troll Whisperer
Bamarick

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:55 pm
Bamarick wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:21 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:08 pm
Thanks for the info, sir! I'm gonna do the reading and research and put a bug in Dear Sweetie's ear for the spring! Appreciate your reply. :)
Not a problem, but while you're doing your research check out the pellet grills. Personally I don't care for them after I've used the Kamado for so long, but my daughter & family have one at their home and another at their lake house. Both of theirs are Traegers. The pellet grills are simpler to use, but my ceramic won't rust :D :D
Thanks! I will. Do you have an opinion on the propane smokers that use wood chips?
No sir I don't, but I have a friend with one so I'll ask him for his opinion.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Dental Implant Surgery today . . . no smoking for a few days . . . what is a person to do?

Go tobacco shopping . . . ordered a few pounds of SPMT. I really enjoy mixes made with this tobacco.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Surlywill

Bayou Night in a billiard and Stone Scorpion IPA. First time with Bayou Night, very tasty but I have to slow down with it :D
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Tsal
Forum Decorum

simplepipes wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:59 pm Dental Implant Surgery today . . . no smoking for a few days . . . what is a person to do?

Go tobacco shopping . . . ordered a few pounds of SPMT. I really enjoy mixes made with this tobacco.

-sp
You can always grind some tobacco up and snort it like the BNC does. It might carry you through...
The Troll Whisperer
Mikeb717

Quiet Nights in the Peterson Aran

As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:16 pm
simplepipes wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:59 pm Dental Implant Surgery today . . . no smoking for a few days . . . what is a person to do?

-sp
You can always grind some tobacco up and snort it like the BNC does. It might carry you through...
It's a slippery slope. You will have to be inducted into the Brotherhood of the Black Booger. :)
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

-sp
Just curious, does Smoker's Pride Mellow have some sweetness to it? My only issue with SPRT is that it can be a little bitter, and I seem to have a sweet tooth lately.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ronv69
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:58 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:30 pm Why aren't you busting out the Becker?
It's on hold pending sale 🙄
You should keep that one! It's a Paulo.
I have a friend who really, really wants it.
God and Texas!
Ronv69
Founding Member

Bengal Slices in the fake morta apple. Iced tea on the side.
God and Texas!