The August Brylon Challenge™ 2019

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I enjoyed the brylon this past month . I kept 8t n the truck and smoke it once a day at least while on the work trips . A week ago , one 9f tyhe guys that we were doing the remodel for , showed interest in the pipe so I gave it to him along with 7 Seas Red... he really likes it . However , I'm out of a brylon but I'll get another at wvsmokeshop .
I enjoyed aros in it best
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Doing something I enjoy wasn't much of a challenge. :king:
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Who knows which month is dedicated to metal pipes? Honestly, I can't remember. Mot March, that's for meers. I thought maybe Falcon February, but that is too restrictive. Maybe May Metals™? So many metals, so little time.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Maynard

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:28 am Who knows which month is dedicated to metal pipes? Honestly, I can't remember. Mot March, that's for meers. I thought maybe Falcon February, but that is too restrictive. Maybe May Metals™? So many metals, so little time.
I would look forward to that.
Whalehead King

If it's Savinelli September, wake me in October.

I love a metal pipe. I'm up for a month of Metal Madness. Another "challenge." The question is, though, is there a metal pipe with a brylon bowl?

I'm getting woozy just thinking about the possibility.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:59 pm If it's Savinelli September, wake me in October.

I love a metal pipe. I'm up for a month of Metal Madness. Another "challenge." The question is, though, is there a metal pipe with a brylon bowl?

If you had an old Brylon pipe to sacrifice, I am wondering if [mention]Wooda[/mention] might be able to mod the bowl to run on a falcon stem?
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Decadent December ... smoke your high end bougie pipes ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:59 pm If it's Savinelli September, wake me in October.

If you haven't drooled over it yet, you should cruise over to smokingmetal.co.uk

That site has one man's attempt to catalog all known metal pipes and I bet there is something in there you can find or use. I have a modest collection of Kirstens (okay, it's actually ridiculous) and a few other unusual metal pipes that smoke amazingly well.
Whalehead King

Do those metal pipes have brylon bowls?

A brylon bowl married to a metal stem. That's a match made in my idea of heaven.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:27 pm Do those metal pipes have brylon bowls?

A brylon bowl married to a metal stem. That's a match made in my idea of heaven.
I don't believe Kirsten ever had a Brylon bowl, but there are a few guys who custom make bowls for them. You might be able to talk Don at Don Warren Pipes into making a custom Brylon bowl for you. He has mad lathe skills. You can find him on Etsy.