New Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired Limited Edition

unregistered1

Guys, don't miss out on this one!!!!!
There's a limit of 7 per day per customer, and only 2000 tins.

'Tobacco is my favorite vegetable.' :D
Frank Zappa
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whoa! This sounds great!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

💨💨
The Troll Whisperer
Whalehead King

I like a plug cut but I'll let the rest of you take my ration. Smoke in good health. :thumbs:
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Too likely to knock me on my keaster, so you's can have my share, too. :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Cool , old school style Kentucky plug . MB rocks :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
leacha
Founding Member

So here's my problem. I pretty much stayed away from the forums since spring and just happily smoked from my cellar. My son returned to school so now I have additional free time. I sign in and as I get into things, I see this ODF, realized I have no EGR, getting the itch for a new pipe, thinking about a new Zippo, etc. These forums are dangerous!
Andrew Image
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

leacha wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:06 pm So here's my problem. I pretty much stayed away from the forums since spring and just happily smoked from my cellar. My son returned to school so now I have additional free time. I sign in and as I get into things, I see this ODF, realized I have no EGR, getting the itch for a new pipe, thinking about a new Zippo, etc. These forums are dangerous!
It's good to see you back!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

leacha wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:06 pm So here's my problem. I pretty much stayed away from the forums since spring and just happily smoked from my cellar. My son returned to school so now I have additional free time. I sign in and as I get into things, I see this ODF, realized I have no EGR, getting the itch for a new pipe, thinking about a new Zippo, etc. These forums are dangerous!
That's why it's good to hunker down at PSF. We are not as flashy as other places so the need to out do one another doesn't really exist here. Save your money and enjoy what you have. :D
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:28 pm
That's why it's good to hunker down at PSF. We are not as flashy as other places so the need to out do one another doesn't really exist here. Save your money and enjoy what you have. :D
You are a wise man with many wise words, Master Tom!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!