Vauen Auenland "Doran" only smoked 4 times

avid

Wilderness Pipe wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:25 pm Nobody interested ?!?! lol :o :D
i did see this one earlier, I've had my eye on another CW, though, and can't say this would be it...

Will say, that is very unique to see a CW in that configuration, moreso in that also accommodates a 9 mil filter, sorry of no help
insufferable filter guy
Wilderness Pipe

avid wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:31 am
Wilderness Pipe wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:25 pm Nobody interested ?!?! lol :o :D
i did see this one earlier, I've had my eye on another CW, though, and can't say this would be it...

Will say, that is very unique to see a CW in that configuration, moreso in that also accommodates a 9 mil filter, sorry of no help
Hey, no worries. I might send it into smoking pipes and trade it for another Vauen I got my eyes on. The Baron 153. It's a nice looking Oom Paul
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I'm a classic pipe guy too ... but ... that thing is gorgoues ! I have two church wardens , we'll actually one of them is my wife's , and I can't justify another one .
Everyone should have a church warden. The best I could currently do is trade you my Jobey church warden for it . It's a billiard " normal " church warden that absdolutely kicks ass ! It wouldn't matter to me if I smoked a freaky churvh warden or a normal one
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Jobey...
ImageImage
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:26 pm Jobey...
ImageImage
Oooooooooooooooo! Very nice.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Wilderness Pipe

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:18 pm I'm a classic pipe guy too ... but ... that thing is gorgoues ! I have two church wardens , we'll actually one of them is my wife's , and I can't justify another one .
Everyone should have a church warden. The best I could currently do is trade you my Jobey church warden for it . It's a billiard " normal " church warden that absdolutely kicks ass ! It wouldn't matter to me if I smoked a freaky churvh warden or a normal one
Man that's a beauty. I'd trade it in a heartbeat, but I actually just agreed to a trade with someone. Dang, I'm real sorry about that
Wilderness Pipe

SORRY GUYS, this pipe is SOLD
Wilderness Pipe

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:26 pm Jobey...
ImageImage
Absolutely gorgeous. How long is it?
Wilderness Pipe

Since this pipe isn't available anymore, is there anything else I could do to let everybody that she is not available anymore?
I guess the same goes for the Pete that I posted. She ain't available no more either
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Wilderness Pipe wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:56 pm Since this pipe isn't available anymore, is there anything else I could do to let everybody that she is not available anymore?
I guess the same goes for the Pete that I posted. She ain't available no more either
I think the above does it. Congrats on moving those two pipes!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt