Latest Pipe Purchase 2019

Wilderness Pipe

Savinelli Collection 2005
Bamarick

My new Cob :D When I spotted this cob in a gift shop in Gatlinburg TN it reminded me so much of the pipes a cousin & I used to build to smoke our "Rabbit Tobacco" that I had to buy it. Living on a dirt farm we had access to tons of cobs & with a cane break in the creek bottom it was just natural that we would come up with something in which to smoke the ditch bank weed. The stem is too big and of course the bowl is too small, but I'll drill the bowl out some and just put up with the stem for a few smokes. We'll see how it goes. OH, the pipe was $2.99 in the tourist trap shop.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
avid

Bamarick wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:50 pm My new Cob :D When I spotted this cob in a gift shop in Gatlinburg TN it reminded me so much of the pipes a cousin & I used to build to smoke our "Rabbit Tobacco" that I had to buy it. Living on a dirt farm we had access to tons of cobs & with a cane break in the creek bottom it was just natural that we would come up with something in which to smoke the ditch bank weed. The stem is too big and of course the bowl is too small, but I'll drill the bowl out some and just put up with the stem for a few smokes. We'll see how it goes. OH, the pipe was $2.99 in the tourist trap shop.
most narrow bowl i've ever seen
insufferable filter guy
Bamarick

avid wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:31 pm
Bamarick wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:50 pm My new Cob :D When I spotted this cob in a gift shop in Gatlinburg TN it reminded me so much of the pipes a cousin & I used to build to smoke our "Rabbit Tobacco" that I had to buy it. Living on a dirt farm we had access to tons of cobs & with a cane break in the creek bottom it was just natural that we would come up with something in which to smoke the ditch bank weed. The stem is too big and of course the bowl is too small, but I'll drill the bowl out some and just put up with the stem for a few smokes. We'll see how it goes. OH, the pipe was $2.99 in the tourist trap shop.
most narrow bowl i've ever seen
Although the stem goes through to the chamber I don't think it was ever meant to be smoked. I fully expect to get a mouth full of tobacco when I get around to trying it, still I just have to try it :lol: Now if I could just find some rabbit tobacco, but alas with herbicides being used to control weeds I doubt that being possible. I don't remember it being very flavorful anyway :roll:

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

That's a one hit wonder. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Bamarick

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:53 pm
That's a one hit wonder. Lol
Most likely you're right :king:

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bamarick wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:50 pm I'll drill the bowl out some...
Atta boy...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Flyfish Falls

Scap wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:55 pm Just arrived today, a Charatan Special 481DC (First Lane era, 1961-1965) Dublin Sitter
Charatans are one of my favorites, and that shape is one that I wish I had in my collection. NICE!.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!
Bamarick

Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:31 pm
Bamarick wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:50 pm I'll drill the bowl out some...
Atta boy...
I assumed that you would approve :thumbs:

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Radice Silk Cut E Canadian

ImageImage