PSF Song of the Day

Whistlebritches

Blue Grass to Hard Rock.......I think y'all will enjoy this.
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Thats a great song Ruff! I love bluegrass. Speaking of, we have a bluegrass festival a few miles from my home in a few weeks. I'll be there. I'll be with drink.

http://visitsmithcountytn.com/event/def ... s-festival
Whistlebritches

Hey Whalehead King............was this your first time getting Rick Rolled?I was looking for a cherry.
Whalehead King

I'm going to nominate the following for the PSF Song of the Day for June 7, 2018. Today is @Ruffinogold's birthday and I can picture him driving the back roads of Georgia with this playing in the background.

You don't have to watch the whole episode of suermarianimation goodness. I'm only posting it here for the song in the opening credits. The first 45 seconds or so should do it for you. Picture Ruff singing the song in his truck. It'll make just that much better.

Whalehead King

Whistlebritches wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:58 pm Hey Whalehead King............was this your first time getting Rick Rolled?I was looking for a cherry.
According to Wikipedia, "As of 2010, Rick Astley had only directly received $12 in performance royalties from YouTube. Although by that time the song had been played 39 million times, Astley did not compose the song and received only a performer's share of the sound recording copyright."

12 bucks for 39 million plays?!? No wonder I never got into the music business.
Whistlebritches

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:38 pm
Whistlebritches wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:58 pm Hey Whalehead King............was this your first time getting Rick Rolled?I was looking for a cherry.
According to Wikipedia, "As of 2010, Rick Astley had only directly received $12 in performance royalties from YouTube. Although by that time the song had been played 39 million times, Astley did not compose the song and received only a performer's share of the sound recording copyright."

At least 100,000 of those plays were me Rick Rolling innocent bystanders.
Whalehead King

Whistlebritches wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:11 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:38 pm

At least 100,000 of those plays were me Rick Rolling innocent bystanders.
Keep up the good work.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

sisyphus wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:32 pm
Hey, that's Billy Ockham!

Is on this forum yet? I met him and his lovely bride a year or two ago. Stand up guy. His daughter stayed with us, too. The apple doesn't fall far from the trees.