Show Us Your Humidor

Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

xrundog wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:43 pm I have three humidors and a cooler for cigar storage. I like to restore antique humidors. This burl walnut veneer is one a finished last summer.

Excellent restore. Absolutely beautiful veneer. :thumbs:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Whalehead King

Fasten your seatbelts. Put on your crash helmets. This is how I store my cigars, New Orleans-style.

Yeah, they don't get a lot of TLC and attention. Well, they get attention when I smoke them, which is why even though I have three big humidors, they're mostly full of cigars I don't care about, cigars I'll be happy to never see again.. My humidors are dumping grounds for cigars I've lost interest in. The cigars I do have interest in? They are scattered on my desk and they get smoked. Everything cigar in that picture is ash now. RIP.
Scap

Wanted to share my humidor.
Started smoking cigars in 2000, but got into Cubans a couple years ago, so had to get the monster humidor to store them all.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Scap wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:31 pm Wanted to share my humidor.
Started smoking cigars in 2000, but got into Cubans a couple years ago, so had to get the monster humidor to store them all.

Yeah, that's pretty awesome.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I was going to buy a cheapie humidor a few weeks back (just something to hold around 50 sticks) Then I remembered that I work in a shop every day and could build something real easy. So that's the plan.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:50 pm I was going to buy a cheapie humidor a few weeks back (just something to hold around 50 sticks) Then I remembered that I work in a shop every day and could build something real easy. So that's the plan.
Snap lock tupperware(Sistema KLIP IT are perfect), lined with cedar spills which you can probably get almost free from cigar shops, and then throw a couple Boveda packs in there. Most stable humidor I've ever had. Tried 3 other humis including a pricier Savoy and a Diamond Crown before figuring out that small humidors just suck. For anything under around 100 sticks, you are better off just keeping them in ziplocks with a Boveda and saving your money for more sticks.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:47 am
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:50 pm I was going to buy a cheapie humidor a few weeks back (just something to hold around 50 sticks) Then I remembered that I work in a shop every day and could build something real easy. So that's the plan.
Snap lock tupperware(Sistema KLIP IT are perfect), lined with cedar spills which you can probably get almost free from cigar shops, and then throw a couple Boveda packs in there. Most stable humidor I've ever had. Tried 3 other humis including a pricier Savoy and a Diamond Crown before figuring out that small humidors just suck. For anything under around 100 sticks, you are better off just keeping them in ziplocks with a Boveda and saving your money for more sticks.
Interesting! I'm using a tupperdor at the moment but the fancy pants part of me won't allow it to last long. I can build it any size I want
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Whalehead King

That's very nice. I wish I could be so organized.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Appears to be a Staebell . . . I have one similar that is now idled as I have not smoked cigars for near 15 years.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .