Greetings from Northern New Mexico

Toshtego

Some of you may know me from other forums. Others of you might prefer not to recall previous associations. That leaves the otherwise impressionable and to all of you I say, "Hello".

Truth be told, I am happy to greet all of you and appreciate being admitted to this circle of smoke.

I began my pipe smoking in 1967. MacBaren's Plumcake was my blend. I still smoke it, not as often. Last few years I have been plagued with pneumonia. So, my smoking is much less than I would like.

Looking forward to sharing experiences with you and to learning more.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Welcome to PSF!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
avid

Toshtego wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:13 am Some of you may know me from other forums. Others of you might prefer not to recall previous associations. That leaves the otherwise impressionable and to all of you I say, "Hello".

Truth be told, I am happy to greet all of you and appreciate being admitted to this circle of smoke.

I began my pipe smoking in 1967. MacBaren's Plumcake was my blend. I still smoke it, not as often. Last few years I have been plagued with pneumonia. So, my smoking is much less than I would like.

if you post a familiar avatar it would help us remember if we like you or not... 8-) :buddy:
insufferable filter guy
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Welcome back Tosh! I just had a brief bout with pneumonia that landed me in the hospital for a few days, not fun. Glad to see you.
The Troll Whisperer
Toshtego

avid wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:30 am
Toshtego wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:13 am Some of you may know me from other forums. Others of you might prefer not to recall previous associations. That leaves the otherwise impressionable and to all of you I say, "Hello".

if you post a familiar avatar it would help us remember if we like you or not... 8-) :buddy:
Apparently, I lack sufficient privileges to post an avatar. That will change.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

shouldn't be any limitation on avatars, just upload via your settings and if no go I will login as you and take a look
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Glad to have ya here! I remember ya from the old PSF.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I remember you too! Glad you are here...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ronv69
Founding Member

Hey John! Good to see you here.
God and Texas!
Toshtego

Good to be reunited with so many old friends.