Fishing and Hunting

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ronv69 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:07 pm I find antlers everywhere, but I don't think they are good for dogs.
Ya just have to freeze them , then theyre good to go :)
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ronv69 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:07 pm I find antlers everywhere, but I don't think they are good for dogs.
I think thy need to be frozen for three days , there abouts . Other than that , I think theyre ok . Jennifer says , just dont let them get to small to choke on
avid

I think you mean to say fishin and huntin
insufferable filter guy
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

avid wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:57 am I think you mean to say fishin and huntin
I had to spell it that way for Yankees .. they put a G at the end of every damned thinG ... lol
Wooda
Founding Member

This weekend I'll be on a little aluminum boat with Pops and my uncle to see how the perch are biting. Might just bring home enough for a fish fry.
Won't bring the pipe, because one's a puritan and the other's an ex smoker who is still jonesing after 23 years without a cigarette.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
avid

Spent four days up fly fishing, was in the river quite a bit. Got a few serious strikes from a couple of browns, but no hook up on those. Did bring in some day-time trout on nymphs and streamers.
insufferable filter guy
Tsal
Forum Decorum

My littlest guy wants to start Anglin', He's been watching a lot of nature stuff on his tablet,. I told him that we can buy fish sticks in the supermarket. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Bamarick

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:32 am My littlest guy wants to start Anglin', He's been watching a lot of nature stuff on his tablet,. I told him that we can buy fish sticks in the supermarket. Lol
You can seriously buy a lot of fish for what a boat & equipment cost............don't ask how I know :uh:
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Bamarick wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:48 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:32 am My littlest guy wants to start Anglin', He's been watching a lot of nature stuff on his tablet,. I told him that we can buy fish sticks in the supermarket. Lol
You can seriously buy a lot of fish for what a boat & equipment cost............don't ask how I know :uh:
Thousands of dollars to catch and release! If you can afford it, why not.👍
I like renting little skiffs in the summer to go crabbing, now that's fun!
The Troll Whisperer
Bamarick

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:01 pm
Bamarick wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:48 pm
Thousands of dollars to catch and release! If you can afford it, why not.👍
I like renting little skiffs in the summer to go crabbing, now that's fun!
Crabbing sound like fun, but the only type of crabs anyone encounters around here are not the eating type :bang: :facepalm:
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!