What Are You Smoking November 2019

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Bro Uhaha wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:25 pm Image

Finished some Two Alarm Chili and cornbread, courtesy of my lady. Running some well-aired H&H WhiteKnight through the PL pot (pipe courtesy of JTWilliams). I probably like my tobaccos a little drier than most, but d*mn this stuff is so good.

Family good, friends abounding, maples blazing red.
Love November.
Now that's a Pot !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

CB Cherry, Cobbit Shire. Possibly my fave cob
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Bamarick

I'm smoking the Ehrlich again, but this time it's loaded with SWRA.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the Regal pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Bamarick

JTWilliams wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:58 pm
Bamarick wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 pm This morning I enjoyed a bowl of Lane Limited RLP-6 in an Ehrlich. The pipe was a freebee from a forum member and I must confess that I haven't given it the attention it deserves. I only have 5 or 6 smokes in it so far and each smoke is a bit better than the previous. One thing for certain is that it doesn't appreciate being smoked fast so I've learned to make sure the tobacco is rather dry and then to smoke it just fast enough to keep from having relights. Life is good even though rain and cold temps are headed this way. Why even the dreaded "S" word has been mentioned.
That's sharp lookin!
Thank you, there's nothing "fancy" about it at all, but it does have some sexy lines :)

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
craig61a

Mac Baren Navy Flake in an Edward’s Algerian Briar 700M Meer lined Blasted Billiard.

Bamarick

houtenziel wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:27 pm
Bamarick wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:31 pm This morning I enjoyed a bowl of Lane Limited RLP-6 in an Ehrlich. The pipe was a freebee from a forum member and I must confess that I haven't given it the attention it deserves. I only have 5 or 6 smokes in it so far and each smoke is a bit better than the previous. One thing for certain is that it doesn't appreciate being smoked fast so I've learned to make sure the tobacco is rather dry and then to smoke it just fast enough to keep from having relights. Life is good even though rain and cold temps are headed this way. Why even the dreaded "S" word has been mentioned.
Being meer lined, it will conduct your puffin into your paw really fast. It will also gurgle despite being meer, due to the draft being dead center at the bottom of the funnel. Tell you what though, that thing with Dan Sweet Vanilla Honeydew knocked my socks off every time.
[/quote

Dummy me I honestly didn't realize that it was meer lined. Yes it did gurgle some with the SWRA, but not with the RLP-6 I smoked in it this morning.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:48 pm A brutal day borough bouncing with people that shouldn't have the privilege of owning a driver license! Smoking Dan's sweet vanilla honeydew in a Triptow and drinking a Pilon instant. All day today I indulged in the fine flavors of Sutliff's Mixture No.79 in a Comoy's Prince. It seems m'lady has recharged her nag batteries this evening so I think I'll take Murdoch for a long walk 🙂
As the wise, and undoubtedly multi-wived Solomon wrote:
"It is better to live on a corner of the roof than to share the house with a nagging wife."
Proverbs 21:9
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

This morning I was back at the shop and enjoyed some LBF in the Albertson (holds 2 coins and loves that blend) After lunch I fired up an Avanti anisette while bouncing from steel to fiberglass to wood and back again.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in a Silver Duke pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017