A blend prayer

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

In the name of the Father , Son and Holy spirit ... please , though your awesome power , bring about the return of Warrior Plug . Murray's is still alive and we down here could use A bunch of it , so allow them to get busy . Father , I'm sure you're well aware of how much all the pipe smokers will benefit . Also , bless those pipe smokers who have not had the opportunity to try it .

PS ... please repackage warrior plug so that it has St. Michael on it .. that would be way cool

Sotc ( sign of the cross ) , Amen
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Thank you for your message. Your request number, sequenced in order of importance, is: 27,623,761,002.

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Bro Uhaha wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:30 pm Thank you for your message. Your request number, sequenced in order of importance, is: 27,623,761,002.

Importance is like sin ... sin is sin ..,though there's mortal and venial
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:53 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:30 pm Thank you for your message. Your request number, sequenced in order of importance, is: 27,623,761,002.

On top of that, there is proof that He loves us.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

houtenziel wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Lol ... yes , thankfully he loves us enough to have burley slice available at times . Afterall , when God isn't smoking Edgeworth Slices.. he's doing wessex
Ronv69
Founding Member

houtenziel wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:21 pm

Oh! I double like this!
God and Texas!
Ronv69
Founding Member

O glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, defend us in battle, and in the struggle which is ours against the principalities and Powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against spirits of evil in high places, that wouldost deprive us of of the glorious weed that you, in your great wisdom hath provided to us and our forebears in the past millennia for the soothing of our minds and the focus of our meditations on your Holy Glory.
Amen
God and Texas!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ronv69 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:55 pm O glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, defend us in battle, and in the struggle which is ours against the principalities and Powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against spirits of evil in high places, that wouldost deprive us of of the glorious weed that you, in your great wisdom hath provided to us and our forebears in the past millennia for the soothing of our minds and the focus of our meditations on your Holy Glory.
Amen
Here here ... Amen. :thumbs: