What Are You Smoking November 2019

Locked
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 10164
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:53 pm

Haunted Bookshop in a GBD Prehistoric 9493 pot

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 11):
Ruffinogoldjanim1Bro UhahaRonv69houtenzielavidsimplepipesMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
janim1
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:59 am
Location: Finland

Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:13 pm

Peterson irish whiskey in Peterson POY 2016
Image
This post by janim1 liked by (total 11):
Bro UhahaRonv69Fr_TomhoutenzielRuffinogoldavidsimplepipesMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
User avatar
Ronv69
Founding Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:40 pm

Sutliff Rum and Maple in a very interesting old pipe. It's a long pencil shank and long slender stem billiard,sterling ferrule, six panels with vertical carving in between the panels. I think it was made in the early 50s or earlier. The only markings are the name "Rick Cimino". I believe that this is the owners name, not the carver. I have had it for years but this is the first time I've smoked it,and it smokes very well. Iced tea on the side, although with the weather being what it is I expect to be drinking some hot Earl Grey very soon.
This post by Ronv69 liked by (total 9):
Fr_Tomhoutenzielavidjanim1simplepipesMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
User avatar
Ronv69
Founding Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:44 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:53 pm
OJK in the BST pot

Image
You smoke so many "Pot" pipes that you are going to give the new parishioners the wrong idea!
This post by Ronv69 liked by (total 5):
avidMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 10164
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:48 pm

Ronv69 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:44 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:53 pm
OJK in the BST pot

Image
You smoke so many "Pot" pipes that you are going to give the new parishioners the wrong idea!
I am a fan of the wider bowls for sure. No one at church thinks I am a "pot smoker" though.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 9):
Ronv69avidBro Uhahajanim1simplepipesMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Ronv69
Founding Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:49 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:48 pm
Ronv69 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:44 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:53 pm
OJK in the BST pot

Image
You smoke so many "Pot" pipes that you are going to give the new parishioners the wrong idea!
I am a fan of the wider bowls for sure. No one at church thinks I am a "pot smoker" though.
But you obviously are. And the new people don't know you yet. A few whispers..... 👺
This post by Ronv69 liked by (total 7):
avidjanim1Fr_TomMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 10164
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:56 pm

Haunted Bookshop in a '67 Dunhill shell pot

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 9):
Bro Uhahaavidjanim1Ronv69simplepipesMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 2044
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm

janim1 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:13 pm
Peterson irish whiskey in Peterson POY 2016
Image
My goodness ... what a pipe !!
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 9):
avidjanim1Fr_TomRonv69simplepipesMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
User avatar
janim1
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:59 am
Location: Finland

Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:23 pm

Ruffinogold wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm
janim1 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:13 pm
Peterson irish whiskey in Peterson POY 2016
Image
My goodness ... what a pipe !!
Went to the local tobacco shop with a about 80€ budget, then i saw this pipe and i doubled the budget instantly :mrgreen:
This post by janim1 liked by (total 7):
Fr_TomRonv69simplepipesMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
User avatar
Bro Uhaha
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 896
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:33 pm

Ronv69 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:49 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:48 pm
Ronv69 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:44 pm
You smoke so many "Pot" pipes that you are going to give the new parishioners the wrong idea!
I am a fan of the wider bowls for sure. No one at church thinks I am a "pot smoker" though.
But you obviously are. And the new people don't know you yet. A few whispers..... 👺
I doubt that he refers to it as a 'pot' pipe anywhere but here. I've been trying one out and I really, really like the way it smokes.
This post by Bro Uhaha liked by (total 7):
Fr_TomRonv69simplepipesMr BeardsleyMaynardJTWilliamsMikeDennison
Locked