Confessions Of A Pipe Smoker

avid

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:33 pm I've never owned a pipe. I've been living a double fantasy alter ego life on PSF all these years. :oops:

Now you know. I've been living a lie. I don't really know anything about pipes, pipe tobacco, pipe accessories or machine made cigars. I've just been making it up as I went along. :king:

I do, however, know plenty about white bread, tootsie pops, songs of the day, and other odds and ends tangentially related to pipe smoking. The rest of everything I've written has been pure balderdash. :0]

I'm sorry. :tumble:
seek help
insufferable filter guy
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:33 pm I've never owned a pipe. I've been living a double fantasy alter ego life on PSF all these years. :oops:

Now you know. I've been living a lie. I don't really know anything about pipes, pipe tobacco, pipe accessories or machine made cigars. I've just been making it up as I went along. :king:

I do, however, know plenty about white bread, tootsie pops, songs of the day, and other odds and ends tangentially related to pipe smoking. The rest of everything I've written has been pure balderdash. :0]

My experience with confessions is that there is typically a decoy initially. The penitent will confess something just to see how you react before presenting the real issue.

Waits...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Merde de Cheval!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Dr Uhaha

21) I confess that some mornings, after I've enjoyed a particularly tasty bowl, I will proceed to brush my teeth while avoiding my tongue so I can continue to savor the flavor until lunch.
Serenity

Uh,,,,, we've known this all along, and been just letting you carry on. We've been laughing under our breath this whole time. Really liked the addition of being a bed and breakfast owner in Louisiana, that really built your story line right into believability. Well done!.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:32 pm

He had "things" going on...sad story.
The Troll Whisperer
Whalehead King

Dr Uhaha

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:52 pm

I miss you too.
Dr Uhaha

22) I confess that waiting three hours to see Christmas lights, before effing Thanksgiving, PIPELESS, is completely wrong.