Hola

Arceface1

Thanks for the add. Names Cristian and I'm relatively new to pipe smoking but have been a cigar aficionado for quite some time. I enjoy the more palletable nuances of pipe tobacco over cigars. So far I've tried a few aromatics but am eager to get my hands on some Virgina or Latikia. Thinking of the Pirate Kake for my first go at something a little more involved.

Anywho, after my dog literally are my corn cob pipe (technically my first) I found a more dedicated local shop and shopped their line of beginner pipes. They had some beautiful higher end Savinellis, which I'll procure soon enough, but ended up with this Milano made in Albania for $30. I know it is not a higher end brand but can anyone tell me about this pipe maker? Haven't really been able to find information online. Thanks.

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Welcome!

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Glad you are here!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Glad to have ya here!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Welcome to the forum Cristian
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

The milano was an italian pipe . I forget which factory made them ... Maybe the savinelli factory ( ? ) . I'm sure the Albanians can make as good a pipe as it isnt difficult . it looks like a good pipe ... Just smoke it and enjoy . It will only smoke a little better in time . Enjoy !

Welcome from Georgia :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:45 pm The milano was an italian pipe . I forget which factory made them ... Maybe the savinelli factory ( ? ) . I'm sure the Albanians can make as good a pipe as it isnt difficult . it looks like a good pipe ... Just smoke it and enjoy . It will only smoke a little better in time . Enjoy !

Welcome from Georgia :thumbs:
Do you know who owns most of the Italian restaurants in the DFW area? Albanians! Go figure.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Welcome to PSF!
The Troll Whisperer
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

It looks like a great pipe! Never heard of it before but that don't mean nothing! I got a pipe off of craigs list some years back that I love. Only markings on it: Kansas. Was never able to find any info. on it. Smokes great, one of my favorite pipes. Welcome from NY!
Arceface1

Preacher1611 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:25 am It looks like a great pipe! Never heard of it before but that don't mean nothing! I got a pipe off of craigs list some years back that I love. Only markings on it: Kansas. Was never able to find any info. on it. Smokes great, one of my favorite pipes. Welcome from NY!
originally from Brooklyn NY myself. Love this pipe. Gives me full, huge draws and is big enough to last at least 30 minutes.