Anybody in the mood for a pass ?

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wooda wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:38 pm I feel like a schmuck.

A pm to Ruff has been sitting in my out box here for apparently weeks, now.

Sorry guys. Next time I'll actually click send before getting distracted by something shiny
No worries , man !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
avid

every single member here is excellent and I'm quite happy with quality over quantity .. and thats the damn truth .
+1
insufferable filter guy
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Well folks the monkfish dropped one hell of bomb on me!
7 different blends, 1 Tin, a new Missouri Meer, and a Hemingway Short Story stogie!
I suck at the posting pics thing so sorry about that.
Thanks TM!
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

mrpipster wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 pm Well folks the monkfish dropped one hell of bomb on me!
7 different blends, 1 Tin, a new Missouri Meer, and a Hemingway Short Story stogie!
I suck at the posting pics thing so sorry about that.
Thanks TM!
The carnage continues.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Image[/img]Image[/img]
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

[mention]Mr Beardsley[/mention] ... yours is out for delivery so it should arrive today before 8 pm

Ok ,I just walked in the door and you guys are gonna be so damn jealous when I post what [mention]slowroll[/mention] sent ... holy hell fire , man !!!

I have to take a shower and run to the IGA foodstore in McCaysville [ it's only 5 miles away ] and I'll take a picture of the Goods I got ... I about flipped out . Sloroll is a bad ass .. period .
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:38 pm @Mr Beardsley ... yours is out for delivery so it should arrive today before 8 pm

Ok ,I just walked in the door and you guys are gonna be so damn jealous when I post what @slowroll sent ... holy hell fire , man !!!

I have to take a shower and run to the IGA foodstore in McCaysville [ it's only 5 miles away ] and I'll take a picture of the Goods I got ... I about flipped out . Sloroll is a bad ass .. period .
Checks watch...

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Fr_Tom wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:09 pm
Checks watch...
Checks watch again...

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Of course the mayor absolutely nailed it! Nice bottle of hootch, some great smelling smokeables, and a bad ass little blade. Thank you Ruff!!!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:33 pm Of course the mayor absolutely nailed it! Nice bottle of hootch, some great smelling smokeables, and a bad ass little blade. Thank you Ruff!!!
Man , I swear ... now that you have some air in that bottle ...... just wait a couple days and you'll see what I mean when i say it goes " Sub Zone " .... its so enjoyable and smooths out more and the flavors build and sweeten a touch ... I love that stuff and its becoming my " main squeeze " . After last night , I'm due for another bottle myself soon .I swear , if I go back to get some and they say it's gotten popular and out of stock ... I'm gonna huntt hipsters at that point . I hope you like the blends and I know thats a cheap lockback but I've been carrying it and I'm liking it a lot . It holds an edge ok /so so but the plus side is it sharpens in a flash ... no bs ... in a few swipes on my smiths pocket sharpener !
I'm glad it got there without the bottle braking :D