P-Lip Is a Scam!

Whalehead King

avid wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:08 pm from these and similar opinions expressed here before, which seem in the majority, notwithstanding mayoral edicts to the contrary, i am not sufficiently persuaded to find out for myself
Are you practicing before you have to appear in court?
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:07 pm
houtenziel wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:03 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:01 pm

"The Peterson P-Lip is a special mouthpiece designed and patented by Charles Peterson himself. It was originally meant to be a part of the Dry System’s design. However, it would prove so effective on its own that the P-Lip became it’s own option all together."

Unsurprisingly, nobody has tried to infringe on this patent. Why bother?
Except for, you know..Vauen on their Luxus line, Savinelli on their Dry System pipes, WDC Wellington, and Dr. Grabow Omega.. :lol:
It's like catching lightning in a bottle, trying to capture that patented P-lip non-magic.
Who knows.. maybe Charles Peterson was just trolling us all. I can just imagine his inner dialog while he was drafting out the design.." the shape of this stem is so awkward that nobody will be able to actually keep it in their mouth.. not in mouth, no bite! Oh chuck.. you are so brilliant. Now lets name it something that suggests the part of the anatomy I modeled it after.. muahahaha".
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Whalehead King

houtenziel wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:13 pm
houtenziel wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Except for, you know..Vauen on their Luxus line, Savinelli on their Dry System pipes, WDC Wellington, and Dr. Grabow Omega.. :lol:
It's like catching lightning in a bottle, trying to capture that patented P-lip non-magic.
Now lets name it something that suggests the part of the anatomy I modeled it after.. muahahaha".
I'm glad to learn that I'm not the only one who sees the Freudian symbolism in the P-lip. Just saying it makes me feel dirty.
Last edited by Whalehead King on Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
avid

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:11 pm
avid wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:08 pm from these and similar opinions expressed here before, which seem in the majority, notwithstanding mayoral edicts to the contrary, i am not sufficiently persuaded to find out for myself
i'm not aware any party has sought recourse, but if this keeps up, Ruff may end up defending a recall petition
insufferable filter guy
Whalehead King

avid wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:19 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:11 pm
i'm not aware any party has sought recourse, but if this keeps up, Ruff may end up defending a recall petition
Where Ruff is concerned, love is the law. I don't know how much [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] loves a P-lip. I can't imagine anyone loving a P-lip.
Last edited by Whalehead King on Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Now lets name it something that suggests the part of the anatomy I modeled it after.. muahahaha".
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:23 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:17 pm

Whalehead King

I'm done. I'm quitting this thread. The P-lip brings out the worst in me.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

I've got a couple of Peterson's with P-lips and I like them just fine. Don't know what promises were made, but other than a small change in smoke direction, they clench and perform like other pipes.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , so the p lip looks like a schlong ... I guess it kind of does , like maybe a cartoon schlong . Hey , every Danish testicle pipe should come with one .
Anyway , it does direct smoke toward the roof of the mouth .. at least it isn't a gimmick .
I've been smoking my bent ebony Pete system ( with schlong mouthpiece , I reckon ) for the last two days . It's such a damn good smoking pipe, it really is
I do prefer a non schlong mouthpiece but mine works fine and I'm able to clench it without issue

If one uses ones sick imagination , there's plenty of puns and whatnot in what I just wrote . By all means , those of us immature enough to see it .. just proves were still young
Old age ... deny deny deny
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.