PSF Song of the Day

Whalehead King

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:54 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:50 pm I'm not a big fan of this song but I can't get it out of my head since we've talking about P-Lip pipes.

Which phase of the WK-Ultra Program does this belong to?
There are more levels than there are Masons'.
Last edited by Whalehead King on Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:27 pm There are more levels than there are Masons'.
Do they culminate in a funny hat?
Whalehead King

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:31 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:27 pm There are more levels than there are Masons'.
Those are Shriners.

New song of the day alert!

Dr Uhaha

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:32 pm
Those are Shriners.
Shriners are Masons? I thought that was some kind of mini-classic car club.
Whalehead King

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:34 pm

Those are Shriners.
Shriners are Masons? I thought that was some kind of mini-classic car club.
I was editing my post while you were replying. It will all be clear from my additions. See above.
Dr Uhaha

Those are Shriners.

Somehow I have never seen that before. It may belong under 'Confessions,' but I do like Ray Stevens.
Whalehead King

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:42 pm

Those are Shriners.

Somehow I have never seen that before. It may belong under 'Confessions,' but I do like Ray Stevens.
Is Ray Stevens underrated or overrated? He's underrated. I don't think he deserves his own thread but he deserves his work to be song of the day once in awhile.

I could listen to "The Streak" for ten hours at a time, over and over, but that version isn't on YouTube. The only place where they play it around the clock is on a cruise ship permanently anchored in international waters that is manned by certified sea cadets.
Dr Uhaha

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Those are Shriners.

Is Ray Stevens underrated or overrated? He's underrated. I don't think he deserves his own thread but he deserves his work to be song of the day once in awhile.

I could listen to "The Streak" for ten hours at a time, over and over, but that version isn't on YouTube. The only place where they play it around the clock is on a cruise ship permanently anchored in international waters that is manned by certified sea cadets.
If this were a poll, I would vote underrated.
He has rapper-level tongue work.
Whalehead King

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:57 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:50 pm

If this were a poll, I would vote underrated.
He has rapper-level tongue work.
He's 80 years old and he's still got it. He's partial to redheads.
Whalehead King

Two masters. Here's how to harmonize: