Tampers (Common Items)

Tsal
Forum Decorum

I've had this tamper quite some time now and it always does the job.
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:38 am I've had this tamper quite some time now and it always does the job.
It looks a lot like mine - probably the same designer but a different assembly plant.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:53 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:38 am I've had this tamper quite some time now and it always does the job.
It looks a lot like mine - probably the same designer but a different assembly plant.
lol... Agreed!
The Troll Whisperer
Whalehead King

Women must love seeing that.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:57 pm
Women must love seeing that.
:lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Whalehead King

Alright, here's the problem: Bruyere Royale posted a picture of his "tamper" finger. Then people commented on it, he replied to their comments, and so on and so on and so on. The problem is the picture of that dirty finger is in every single post and I, for one, am tired of looking at it. YMMV. I want to read about tampers. Instead, when I want to read about tampers, I have to look at this creepy finger over and over and over again. Can someone please respond to this post without a picture of that finger. I am so sick of looking at the finger. I feel like I'm a doctor, I've examined it so many times. Enough. Someone, please, someone, please post something about tampers that doesn't include a look at this beautiful god-like finger that I am so tired of seeing every day. Let's move on to the next page!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:19 pm
Alright, here's the problem: Bruyere Royale posted a picture of his "tamper" finger. Then people commented on it, he replied to their comments, and so on and so on and so on. The problem is the picture of that dirty finger is in every single post and I, for one, am tired of looking at it. YMMV. I want to read about tampers. Instead, when I want to read about tampers, I have to look at this creepy finger over and over and over again. Can someone please respond to this post without a picture of that finger. I am so sick of looking at the finger. I feel like I'm a doctor, I've examined it so many times. Enough. Someone, please, someone, please post something about tampers that doesn't include a look at this beautiful god-like finger that I am so tired of seeing every day. Let's move on to the next page!
"Creepy finger"?
I work with my hands so at times they may be dirty. Next time I post a picture of my tamper I'll be sure to wash it first. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:44 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:19 pm
"Creepy finger"?
Look, no insult to your finger, brother, I'll be the first to shake your hand. Its just that this picture of your finger is getting to me. I want to read something fresh about tampers and when I click on this thread, there's that darned finger again, a whole page talking about this finger? What is the world coming to?

All I ask is that someone post some comment or witticism, or maybe something related to tampers, that doesn't have a picture of this finger in it. That finger is a real work of art but nobody wants to look at the Mona Lisa every day, either, if you know what I mean. You read this on your phone so you probably don't understand the pain this causes me on my Commodore 64. I've got to scroll down through so many posts to get the the latest,----and every one of those posts has a picture of that finger. Auggghhhhhh!!!!
Last edited by Whalehead King on Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:44 pm "Creepy finger"?
Whalehead King

Bro Uhaha wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:56 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:44 pm "Creepy finger"?
Now, we are getting somewhere.