PSF Humor Thread 2018

Whalehead King

I sure am glad New Orleans is flat when I got my piano delivered today.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

On quitting smoking cigarettes. This story doesn't quite apply to pipes. It has nothing to do with pipes. This story is only tangentally related to quitting smoking pipes. Don't quit pipes. You don't wanna be like Dr. Joyce Brothers---unless you live in New Jersey.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Don Rumsfeld goofing around, takes a mirror selfie with his giant 1970s iPad and drunk texts President Ford: "I got a pipe, what tobacco should I buy?" Little known facts of history.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Just another regular conversation.

Mickey Mouse wears pants. So should every animal.
Whalehead King

Do you have any mayonnaise?

arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Just testing a photo post.
ever forward
Cobman

I laughed out loud :lol:
Whalehead King

Have you got two hours to kill to witness some inimitable comic timing and delivery?

Look at that line up in the opening sequence. Now that's a cavalcade of stars, well except for Wally Cox and Hope Lange, though Ms. Lange did win an Academy Award.

Don't ask why I'm on a Paul Lynde binge today except for the fact that this guy was funny as heck with a zinger.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:59 pm Have you got two hours to kill to witness some inimitable comic timing and delivery?

Look at that line up in the opening sequence. Now that's a cavalcade of stars, well except for Wally Cox and Hope Lange, though Ms. Lange did win an Academy Award.

Don't ask why I'm on a Paul Lynde binge today except for the fact that this guy was funny as heck with a zinger.
Paul Lynde was great. He really wanted to be nasty on that show and he came really close. Just hilarious, in a flaming way too...the guy was a gas.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!