What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ellis You wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:28 pm Finck's White Lightning Crook during the Super Bowl with a crisp and clean with no caffeine vodka & tonic.
Nice !

Man , it's getting up to 65 today !! So , I called in and said the odds of me showing up for work are zero . It's not work I have to do, thankfully .

So , in a couple hours , I'm hitting the woods ( my property basically ) and I'll be smoking an MM Cigar for sure . More than likely a KE Special or DM Palma
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

I'm hankering for a Parodi. I'm overdue to order some KY Cheroots.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

[mention]Whalehead King[/mention] sent me a couple seegars of the machine made variety and I’m smoking one now. It’s a Texas made Travis Club Senator. You can tell the Texas made from the Dominican rolled by the pull tab. Texas tabs were red, Dominican are gold.

I proposed to my wife on Dec. 7, 1984 and I had the band of a Travis Club Senator snuggled in the ring box hiding the ring. She still said yes. That’s on her.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Smoking an exceptional judges cave

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Now smoking a Travis Club Straight with a red pull tab. The first puff gave that nose tingle that I used to get smoking cigars as a teenager. [mention]Kevin Keith[/mention] is right, these are great cigars!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:31 am [mention]Whalehead King[/mention] sent me a couple seegars of the machine made variety and I’m smoking one now. It’s a Texas made Travis Club Senator. You can tell the Texas made from the Dominican rolled by the pull tab. Texas tabs were red, Dominican are gold.

I proposed to my wife on Dec. 7, 1984 and I had the band of a Travis Club Senator snuggled in the ring box hiding the ring. She still said yes. That’s on her.

A date that will live in infamy!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Just nubbed a White Lightning Crook while watching the news and sipping on some Bourbon & Coke.
Whalehead King

I sure wish I had a machine made cigar right now.
9 Iron
Founding Member

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:40 pm I sure wish I had a machine made cigar right now.
My god man, how did you ever run out? Shouldn’t have let that Finck subscription lapse. Time to run down to the Quickie-Mart for an AyC or Dutch Masters.
Whalehead King

When I cleared out the Cigar Box Museum (R.I.P), I found a box of Parodi Kings and a two-pack of other Parodis. Marca Estrada or something. I don't have them in front of me. I put them someplace for safe keeping.

Who knows how long these Parodis have been sitting on the shelf? Luckily, being dry-cured, they are essentially indestructible----just don't drop one. That's why I squirreled them away someplace safe. The last thing I want is to drop these machine-made cigars and end up like Burgess Meredith in that Twilight Zone episode.