I'm not OCD

avid

step on a crack ya break your mother's back
insufferable filter guy
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

remaining eggs have to be in a place of balance . ya cant have five eggs on one side of a carton

im no where near ocd . if I were , id go nuts … my boys are destruction masters
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

RDPipes

Hey, I do the same thing, eggs must be centered so when grabbing the carton with one hand it doesn't flop down and spill the remainder of eggs out and it's just easier to handle because it's balanced. I try to increase or decrease volume by 5's but, doesn't always work satisfactory enough. And if you can eat one Pop Tart you can eat two, don't let the other dry out, at least put it in a zip lock. But, they say I'm OCD but, again there's people that say I'm psychotic too.
RDPipes

Bro Uhaha wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:01 am Image
Now that really bugs me. If I lived there I'd have to fix that.
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

ncrobb wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:04 pm no, No, NO! Volume levels cannot be increments of 5 because every other stop would be an ODD number and other than my birthday Robb doesn’t do ODD numbers. But you are spot on with eggs. Do you sort chips?
No I don't sort chips unless its poker chips.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Craydes

ImageEvery 3 prong outlet in my house, which means if I change one, I have to change them all. So picking a time to do this with so many other things planned.... That's the hardest part. Once I start, I cannot leave it unfinished.
Just.....

….pretend I said something witty.
RDPipes

To me, and I would imagine to many those look upside down and are a pain if you have a right angle grounded plug (found on a lot of fridges) for the obvious reason.
I had a boss one time that was an electrician (he said) and me being a CET (certified electronics technician) argued about how those outlets were hung.
He said its a safety issue, so if something such as a penny or small metal item should fall or roll off the back or a piece of furniture and hit a plug that is
in the outlet that it would not short out the line and neutral prongs of the plug out and trip a breaker or cause a fire (as he said).
Without calling him a moron I pointed out the right angle plugs problem with these outlets and that a standard plug doesn't like them either because they
tend to sag when plugged in upside down and that the chances of a metal item falling on the prongs of the plug is a Million to one if not more.
I can safely say that in the 67 years I've been on this planet I have never had it happen to me and for most of my life all my outlets where full and right side up.
Of course all my plugs were plugged firmly into the wall as most people do. Don't see many of those half way plugged in plugs around.