What Are You Smoking April 2020

Whalehead King

Aircooled wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:11 pm C&D First Responders in my first ever cob.
I like that pipe knife that you've got. Can you show it to us unfolded and tell us more about it?
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Forgot that I dried and loaded a bit of odf last week or whenever it was. Stumbled across the horned billiard full so now I'm smoking it while I wait for the paint to dry a little more and cold smoke a hunk of "flamin jack" cheese from the local Sam's Club
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:32 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:29 pm Back from one of those days...🚛💨
Smoking Sutliff's mocha strips in a Eldorado and waiting for the Moka Pot to start screaming.
Why are you wearing a sweater? Is it cold where you are?
It's a stock photo from my phone that I took back in January. I'm over the picture taking for now, I've posted hundreds maybe thousands of pics in the past and I'm tired. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Kendal Kentucky in the Roxy corndog

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:21 pm Since the topic of pots was brought up elsewhere I figured I best break one out and enjoy it. Svendborg pot full of haunted bookshop and cool water while I check out the work needed to bring a kaywoodie apple back to life
Oh now...there ain't nuthin' wrong with that little beauty!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Busy day. Glad to be home, fed, watered, feet up. Pup's asleep in the chair beside me. And yes, this same Sav prince is burning Duke Albert. Cuppa hot, milky tea at my elbow.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:05 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:21 pm Since the topic of pots was brought up elsewhere I figured I best break one out and enjoy it. Svendborg pot full of haunted bookshop and cool water while I check out the work needed to bring a kaywoodie apple back to life
Oh now...there ain't nuthin' wrong with that little beauty!
Right? It's tweaked just enough to show its Danish roots but still very much sensible enough to stay a pot
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Whalehead King

L.J. Piretti Park Square in my red Nording Compass.

I got tired of smoking Velvet so I poked around in my cellar to see if I had something better. Bingo! I found the Park Square, a tin of Ashton Rainy Day and another tin of Dunhill Nightcap----all unopened.

8 oz of Piretti tobacco comes in a paint can---the old fashioned way.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

PA in a Rossi Vittoria
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Watch City Meshugaas in a MM Mark Twain, watching the College World Series Championship game from 2009, LSU vs Texas.