Does Anyone Wear Yoga Pants?

Whalehead King

Tight-fitting yoga pants are becoming a thing with men. Fashion forward.

Any women who happen to be on this forum, please chime in, too. I don't think there are (m)any of you, that's why I'm phrasing this in the form of a masculine question. It is very nice to have women on a pipe smoking forum. Even though they are typically outnumbered 200-1 every other member treats them with extra respect. That is my intent also. I am here to discern how many of our members wear tight-fitting yoga pants, not harem pants or Thai fisherman pants, or Hammer pants.

The yoga pants I'm talking about are sextuple as tight as Hammer pants. You know the kind. You've seen them. Maybe, you've stared at them in use for a long time, longer than a gentleman should. They are the pants worn by the back-dancers.

II don't know what the average age of members is here on PSF, but, judging from the responses to previous threads, I'm betting nobody here is wearing yoga pants in public. For yoga class, maybe, if there is any male here taking yoga classes. I'm betting not less that one. PM me if you want to take that bet.

Some people have the legs for it.

Does anyone here wear yoga pants?
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Yoga pants? On me? :barf: Not even when I was young and in my prime would I have worn them. :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I have never worn yoga pants. I doubt they would be a good look.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Whalehead King

MikeDennison wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:07 pm Yoga pants? On me? :barf: Not even when I was young and in my prime would I have worn them. :lol:
Well, sure. You're a jeans and flannel man. I would expect you to be allergic to spandex.
Whalehead King

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:08 pm I have never worn yoga pants. I doubt they would be a good look.
Fortune favors the bold!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

My wardrobe is frozen in time, what I wore from 1975 to say 1980 I wear yet. Jeans, khakis, guayabera shirts, polo shirts as long as they have a pocket, button up shirts (again with a pocket)...all cotton. Tennis shoes or boots. But yoga pants? Gotta give ya a big fat no on that one.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:50 pm My wardrobe is frozen in time, what I wore from 1975 to say 1980 I wear yet. Jeans, khakis, guayabera shirts, polo shirts as long as they have a pocket, button up shirts (again with a pocket)...all cotton. Tennis shoes or boots. But yoga pants? Gotta give ya a big fat no on that one.
Mrs. King is always on me because I don't like to buy new clothes, and, when I do, it's the same style I've worn since I met her (and long before that).

I enjoy my wardrobe that I've had for 20-25 years and I am comfortable in my own skin. If it still fits, don't fix it. :king:
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Whalehead King wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:18 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:07 pm Yoga pants? On me? :barf: Not even when I was young and in my prime would I have worn them. :lol:
Well, sure. You're a jeans and flannel man. I would expect you to be allergic to spandex.
Hahaha! That I am!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
avid

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:50 pmguayabera shirts
yoguayabera
insufferable filter guy