Doctor’s knife modded to Piper’s knife update

Whistlebritches

ImageImageGot this,"Case" Baby Doc with Texas inlay,from our very own Desolbones a couple years ago.One of the most generous Brothers I have ever met on any forum.Anyway this little jewel is the handiest smoking tool I own.Sharp enough to cut a cigar,the blunt blade is perfect for stirring/cleaning pipe baccy in the bowl and the end makes a perfect tamper
JBRiner

That is a beauty! I really like the blunt tip blade.
Adwyth
ncrobb
Founding Member

JBRiner wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:43 am I live in the Decatur Alabama area and go through Ooltewah/Chattanooga at least once or twice a year.

I’ll post pics when I get mine done!
I get down to Decatur ever now and then for work. The Humidor over in Huntsville is a nice little shop. Their “Upland Day” is one of my favorite blends. Maybe we can cross paths.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
JBRiner

Small world! I used to spend a lot of time at the Humidor Pipe Shop when I worked in Huntsville. I try to stop by when I’m in the area. My new position keeps me on the road a lot now a days. Manhattan is one of my favorite blends that they have. They definitely have the best pipe tobacco selection in town. I wouldn’t mind running into a fellow PSFer in the wild!
Adwyth
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whistlebritches wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:21 pm ImageImageGot this,"Case" Baby Doc with Texas inlay,from our very own Desolbones a couple years ago.One of the most generous Brothers I have ever met on any forum.Anyway this little jewel is the handiest smoking tool I own.Sharp enough to cut a cigar,the blunt blade is perfect for stirring/cleaning pipe baccy in the bowl and the end makes a perfect tamper
Thats so sweet !
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
ncrobb
Founding Member

@Ruffinogold I have the white bone handled one in my desk for you. We gotta get together.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett