Latest Tobacco Purchase 2020

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:33 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 1:38 pm Still waiting for my package from P&C that was supposed to be delivered on Saturday. We haven't had any mail in the past five business days. It's depressing.
It's arrived! I'm smoking Super-Value Peach as I write this. I got a bag of Peach and a bag of Buttered Rum, and, a clay pipe that is longer than I expected. All's well at Chez King.
If that stuff is anywhere near as good as their black and gold .. let me know :)
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:13 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 3:33 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 1:38 pm Still waiting for my package from P&C that was supposed to be delivered on Saturday. We haven't had any mail in the past five business days. It's depressing.
It's arrived! I'm smoking Super-Value Peach as I write this. I got a bag of Peach and a bag of Buttered Rum, and, a clay pipe that is longer than I expected. All's well at Chez King.
If that stuff is anywhere near as good as their black and gold .. let me know :)
I'm pondering my review. Black and Gold is a stand out. I'll be posting in the Super Value thread soon. I have no complaints. For now, 'nuff said. For the price, it's every blend I've tried so far is a winner. Details to follow.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

The town's on each side of mine carry sv black and gold . Snagged a couple pouches yesterday
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:26 pm The town's on each side of mine carry sv black and gold . Snagged a couple pouches yesterday
Yo. You know it's real.
Bamarick

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:26 pm The town's on each side of mine carry sv black and gold . Snagged a couple pouches yesterday
Fannin Tobacco? Did they have other flavors? If and when it's safe to travel again we'll be over that way for a short visit with my sister in law.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

Yesterday's mail. P&C forgot the pipe though. Again. :facepalm:
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
avid

JTWilliams wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:05 am Yesterday's mail. P&C forgot the pipe though. Again. :facepalm:
you must have gotten in on the p&c erinmore promotion i saw...stuff aint cheap
insufferable filter guy
Whalehead King

avid wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:07 pm
JTWilliams wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:05 am Yesterday's mail. P&C forgot the pipe though. Again. :facepalm:
you must have gotten in on the p&c erinmore promotion i saw...stuff aint cheap
Are you saying Haunted Bookshop and EGR are cheap?

I've never had EGR. Now if Super Value came out with a wine-flavored blend.......
avid

Whalehead King wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:22 pm Are you saying Haunted Bookshop and EGR are cheap?
quite a leap there, but i don't think either are as expensive as erinmore
insufferable filter guy
Try Cob

SWR, SWRA, Amphora OB and Full, Paladin, OJK, Lane 1-Q, SV vanilla.
Forget the past for it no more holds sway;
forget the future once you thought so bright