Whatcha Doin'?

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:43 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:29 am
Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:44 pm I am about to head out for an anniversary dinner . The restaurants are open again at half capacity. I will have my mask so we can get in the door.
Happy Anniversary! 38 years! 🥂
At the Adult Sunday School last week, someone asked how many years, and I said 38. He responded, "That is s good start."
I have a feeling that at my 38th year she will be dragging me across the finish line. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Try Cob

Next month will be my 38th, too. What a coincidence! But it will be her 48th, so it likely isn't really all that coincident. (Our 18th.) lol.

Congratulations, and many happy returns on the day.
Forget the past for it no more holds sway;
forget the future once you thought so bright
Bamarick

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:44 pm I am about to head out for an anniversary dinner . The restaurants are open again at half capacity. I will have my mask so we can get in the door.
At the Adult Sunday School last week, someone asked how many years, and I said 38. He responded, "That is s good start."
He was right, it's been 52 for us :o
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Leaving my old stressful job in exactly 16 minutes. Funny, they wouldn't give me a lateral transfer but they thought it wise to promote me.

Okay then!
avid

Bro Uhaha wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:59 pm Leaving my old stressful job in exactly 16 minutes. Funny, they wouldn't give me a lateral transfer but they thought it wise to promote me.

Okay then!
i hope it works out for the best
insufferable filter guy
RDPipes

Busted my left thumb up pretty bad needing stitches so I've been going stir crazy since it happened not being able to do much of anything accept watch TV or screw around on the PC. You'd be surprised what ya can't do without both thumbs working. :facepalm:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

The wife and I obtained a new to us motorhome (sold our pop up trailer) so after a good bit of work we're out enjoying a weekend in the dirt with neighborhood friends
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

RDPipes wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:04 pm Busted my left thumb up pretty bad needing stitches so I've been going stir crazy since it happened not being able to do much of anything accept watch TV or screw around on the PC. You'd be surprised what ya can't do without both thumbs working. :facepalm:
Unlike...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
avid

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:33 pm The wife and I obtained a new to us motorhome (sold our pop up trailer) so after a good bit of work we're out enjoying a weekend in the dirt with neighborhood friends
sounds fun
insufferable filter guy
RDPipes

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:06 pm
RDPipes wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:04 pm Busted my left thumb up pretty bad needing stitches so I've been going stir crazy since it happened not being able to do much of anything accept watch TV or screw around on the PC. You'd be surprised what ya can't do without both thumbs working. :facepalm:
Unlike...
Well, If I had only one pinky working I don't see it stopping me from opening a door with the left hand or buttoning my britches, etc.
I work in my shop a lot making pipes and there's not much I can do there without both thumbs.
Takes two hands most the time, unlike a remote control or typing.