What Are You Snuffing™

ozark wizard
Founding Member

Viking Dark and SG Raspberry.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Can somebody recommend me an entry-level snuff?
Not interested in anything that will make me stagger.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:05 pm Can somebody recommend me an entry-level snuff?
You like menthol?
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:26 pm
Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:05 pm Can somebody recommend me an entry-level snuff?
You like menthol?
Yep. ✔
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:28 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:26 pm
You like menthol?
Yep. ✔
Shoot me an address.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Oh man.. It's a slippery slope Uhaha.. One pinch of McChrystals O&G and two weeks later you are gonna catch yourself doing bumps of 6 Photo Cheeta on the can. Then there is SAD..or Snuff Acquisition Disorder... Which is worse than the pipe tobacco version because it is almost always available and cheap.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:05 pm Not interested in anything that will make me stagger.
For the most part, I am a nicotine light weight, but I have yet to find a snuff.. even Cheeta, that will bring me to my knees like the heavier plugs/Rope. Even my wife steals a pinch of O&G or Aztec from time to time, and she's never used tobacco in her life. If you need the nic, just take a big fat pinch, or take one every 10 mins like I do..lol
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Houtenziel wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:04 pm Oh man.. It's a slippery slope Uhaha.. One pinch of McChrystals O&G and two weeks later you are gonna catch yourself doing bumps of 6 Photo Cheeta on the can. Then there is SAD..or Snuff Acquisition Disorder... Which is worse than the pipe tobacco version because it is almost always available and cheap.
C'mon, man! I was trying to grease that slope so he'd be railing Cheeta by next week. Oh well, know he knows. Uha, exercise caution on the fine dust snuff, like sniffing a flower. If his head doesn't explode he'll be hooked. The burn lets you know it's good.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

On hand today, the big vial is Cheeta, going to need it for this shift.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Anything by silver dollar. Its like snuff for kids
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.