What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Whistlebritches

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:37 pm I opened the second 10 pack of the last of the Texas made Travis Club cigars that I own. These all tobacco machine mades are great smoking. :awesome: :king:

I'm looking hard tomorrow in Wichita Falls.............MM's and bourbon run.
9 Iron
Founding Member

Despite the heat today I managed to smoke a Parodi Economy, though I did have to smoke it at 8:30 in the morning. Better than not at all, but it was a rather odd breakfast accompaniment.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

9 Iron wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 pm Despite the heat today I managed to smoke a Parodi Economy, though I did have to smoke it at 8:30 in the morning. Better than not at all, but it was a rather odd breakfast accompaniment.
It sounds like a perfect combo to me.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Whistlebritches

Well the MM hunt went poorly.........however the bourbon run was win win.Pics tomorrow
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I should have taken a picture of it but I didn't...and it was a delicious smoke, too. I smoked it while I was taking Pip's package to the PO. A plain jane Travis Club Straight. The boxes used to say "Mild and Fragrant" and they really are. I know most people, probably, think that cigars stink but I don't and this one was better than usual. It was one of the last of the Texas rolled cigars before Finck packed up and moved production to the DR, thanks Obama. >:(

Anyway, I enjoyed that one till my fingers burned. :awesome:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whistlebritches wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:14 pm Well the MM hunt went poorly.........however the bourbon run was win win.Pics tomorrow
I will say it's getting harder and harder to find good machine mades like Travis Club. The HEB is the only store around here where I can find them.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Believe it or not, I'm smoking my third Pineapple Game. I splurged another 99 cents for a two-pack. These smoke much too fast for my liking but I don't have any more quick machine made cigars in my humidor. I need to call Audrey at Finck to get another box of White Lightning Crooks. In the meantime, I'm Game.
Whistlebritches

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:19 pm
Whistlebritches wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:14 pm Well the MM hunt went poorly.........however the bourbon run was win win.Pics tomorrow
I will say it's getting harder and harder to find good machine mades like Travis Club. The HEB is the only store around here where I can find them.
I'm going to have to check my HEB in Abilene.I was in Wichita Falls yesterday......sadly no HEB there.I was looking for Travis Club,King Edward,DutchMasters.....so on and so forth.I found a lot of flavored stuff,no interest.I did pick up a 5-pack of Swisher Sweet Perfecto's.Had one this morning.......pretty mild.I'm gonna have to find something with more kick.Still looking for those little KE's Ruff recommended.I may have to order online.......I've seen all the gas station pineapple White Owl's that I are to.

However I did find some great bourbon.Handle of Evan Williams B~I~B 100 proof,handle of Very Old Barton 86 proof and two 750 ml's of Old Grandad Bonded.The OG Bonded has gotten quite hard to find so when I found two bottles at $20 each.........they both went for a ride.
9 Iron
Founding Member

Well today I had the best smoke I’ve had in some time. I started the Keto low carb diet a couple weeks back (trying to drop a few lbs before deer season opens) and that, combined with the heat we’ve had, has left my tastebuds in a sorry state. My mouth is constantly as dry as dirt and I cannot get quenched. Nothing tastes good. I haven’t truly enjoyed a bowl of pipe tobacco in a long while and it’s been too hot for cigars at work. Yesterday’s Parodi was pretty good but not wonderful like they were in cooler weather. Today, however, I lit a Principe Chocolate Corona around 9 am and had a good cup of coffee to go with it. The clouds parted, the angels sang, and all was right with the world again. Those little suckers are flavorful. It saved my day and made me a happy guy. I even smiled at my boss. Whooda thunkit.
Whistlebritches

9 Iron wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:27 pm Well today I had the best smoke I’ve had in some time. I started the Keto low carb diet a couple weeks back (trying to drop a few lbs before deer season opens) and that, combined with the heat we’ve had, has left my tastebuds in a sorry state. My mouth is constantly as dry as dirt and I cannot get quenched. Nothing tastes good. I haven’t truly enjoyed a bowl of pipe tobacco in a long while and it’s been too hot for cigars at work. Yesterday’s Parodi was pretty good but not wonderful like they were in cooler weather. Today, however, I lit a Principe Chocolate Corona around 9 am and had a good cup of coffee to go with it. The clouds parted, the angels sang, and all was right with the world again. Those little suckers are flavorful. It saved my day and made me a happy guy. I even smiled at my boss. Whooda thunkit.
Been doing Keto/Atkins for a couple months.......down 35 lbs.Now for maybe 20-25 more.One of my old Shipmates who lives in NC has been doing Keto for about 16 months,started at 282 now at 181.A hundred plus friggen LB's!!!

Good luck 9