Former Comblock Balkan Nation Sig Clone

sisyphus
Person of Interest

Every Balkan nation has their own version, I opted for Arex from Slovenia. Had to have one. Graham Baates put 1000 rounds through this gun in 14 minutes with zero malfunctions. Scratches the very small Sig itch I had.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I've been super happy with this gun since it arrived. Shot the best first groups with it that I've ever shot with any pistol. Kind of wish I'd bought the compact version as an additional carry option, but despite the size on paper this one carries well and it will get strapped on when weather allows a hoodie or coat. Shoots straight and works. If I hadn't already got into CZ I'd think this was the best handgun going. I prefer my CZs, but not by a huge margin. I heartily recommend the Arex, it is a hell of a lot of pistol for what they're asking for them.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I've got lots of guns I need, but

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:04 pm I've got lots of guns I need, but

Living in NJ with our strict handgun laws I'm better off not being able to just walk in to a gun shop and walk out with a handgun. I would have been twice as poor than I already am. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Bamarick

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Living in NJ with our strict handgun laws I'm better off not being able to just walk in to a gun shop and walk out with a handgun. I would have been twice as poor than I already am. Lol
We used to have walk in & walk out then it went to a 3 day waiting period then to a 5 day. Now we're back to walk in, plop down the cash & walk out. Carry permits used to take a week or more, now they're also walk in and 15 minutes later walk out with it. We can now renew the permits online for up to 5 years.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Bamarick wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:24 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:47 pm

We used to have walk in & walk out then it went to a 3 day waiting period then to a 5 day. Now we're back to walk in, plop down the cash & walk out. Carry permits used to take a week or more, now they're also walk in and 15 minutes later walk out with it. We can now renew the permits online for up to 5 years.
That's right, rub it in! Lol I love the 2nd Amendment! Our purchaser permit process consists of about a 5 week waiting period with finger prints and two reference checks. Kinda dumb but if it allows me to own a handgun I can live with that. Luckily once our prints are in the system that cuts off about a week.
The Troll Whisperer
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Ronv69
Founding Member

It's too easy to buy guns in Texas. I have way more than I can shoot, but when the SHTF I can equip my relatives and neighbors. Of course they all have too many guns too.
God and Texas!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ronv69 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:09 am It's too easy to buy guns in Texas. I have way more than I can shoot, but when the SHTF I can equip my relatives and neighbors. Of course they all have too many guns too.
Look who came up for air! Where ya been?
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Late to the game on this one, but I too am an Arex believer. The Rex Zero 1 is a great shooter. I've got two friends who I've convinced to buy these over the Sigs they were looking at and they are both happy. I just recently picked up their latest striker fired gun, the Rex Delta. It's become my EDC gun.

“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt