What Are You Smoking August 2020

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Welcome to The August Brylon Challenge™ 2020, the happy month where we place special emphasis on our Space Age polymers! I'm gonna start us off with SWRA in a Yello-Bole Nova. If you hate brylon, disparaging remarks are welcomed, as always! Take it away, PSF!
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 10):
Thelonious monkfishChef BennyMikeDennisonFr_TomsimplepipesMaynardd3thk0r3Bruyere_RoyaleBamarickMiddle Earth
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I just finished a bowl of MacBaren Symphony in an ancient Kaywoodie bulldog with a finger of Henry McKenna 80 proof
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 8):
Thelonious monkfishMikeDennisonsimplepipesKevin KeithMaynardBruyere_RoyaleBamarickMiddle Earth
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
Thelonious monkfish

Hey, man! Still more than a couple hours left for me to get in on the Cobs and it's already locked! West Coast time, guys! Fine... I just dug all of these out of one inconspicuously small box. No Brylon but I'll settle on something...

First it's pizza time though. Muenster, mozzarella, feta, crimini, and green onion with garlic cream sauce. Gonna douse it in Yucateco.

This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 10):
Chef BennyMikeDennisonFr_TomsimplepipesKevin KeithMaynardd3thk0r3Bruyere_RoyaleBamarickMiddle Earth
MikeDennison
Codger in Training

Here goes! LC Vanilla in this Medico Lancer...the single, one & only, brylon beastie in my stable. Black coffee on the side.
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 10):
Fr_TomChef BennysimplepipesKevin KeithMaynardd3thk0r3Bruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfishBamarickMiddle Earth
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

OJK in a "The Smoke" brylon

This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 10):
MikeDennisonChef BennysimplepipesKevin KeithMaynardd3thk0r3Bruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfishBamarickMiddle Earth
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Codger in Training

The brylon smoke being over...with only minute bits of finger-skin adhering to it's surface...I've moved on to this HIlson Prince. Still burning LC Vanilla, and still drinking black coffee.
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 10):
Chef BennyFr_TomsimplepipesKevin KeithMaynardd3thk0r3Bruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfishBamarickMiddle Earth
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
simplepipes

Virginia Mix . . . Falcon w / Shannon Bowl . . . Pot of Yorkshire Gold.

-sp
This post by simplepipes liked by (total 8):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMaynardMikeDennisonBruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfishBamarickMiddle Earth
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the Silver Duke pot

This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 9):
Kevin KeithsimplepipesMaynardMikeDennisonBruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfishBamarickMiddle EarthDr Uhaha
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Chick Magnet in the Y-B prince. No reviews for Chick Magnet on TR that I could find. Weird. I added the tin description and my ugly-as-homemade-soap photo of the tin. https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/52 ... ick-magnet

This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 9):
simplepipesFr_TomMaynardd3thk0r3MikeDennisonBruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfishBamarickMiddle Earth
simplepipes

SWRA / Three Sails . . . Falcon w / Dublin . . . Mug of Assam.

No plastic pipes here . . . not one of the cool kids.

Laundry . . .

-sp
This post by simplepipes liked by (total 9):
Kevin KeithMaynardFr_TomMikeDennisonBruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfishBamarickMiddle EarthDr Uhaha