Latest Tobacco Purchase 2020

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:39 am Landed! Cleaning out the storage unit, these totes seem like a good start. True, I have not made a purchase in at least a year, maybe more like two, but being reunited counts, right? Feels brand new all over again. Irish Condor Plug?!!! Oooooooo.......

In a word ....... sexy sexy

I really splurged today . I picked up a pouch of super value black cavendish . I figure I like their black and gold so damn much that I should try it .... I dig it
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Try Cob

simplepipes wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:26 am A few pouches of St. Bruno RR, couple of tubs of SWRA and a few bags of SPMT.

I have this notion of having an ample supply of tobacco available for when and if I ever decide to retire.

-sp
Due to my forced abstinence, I have many jars filled and awaiting possible use one day. That restraint is also the reason I don't post anymore, but I do enjoy lurking - satisfaction by proxy is incomplete, though, I tell ya.
Forget the past for it no more holds sway;
forget the future once you thought so bright
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Try Cob wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 pm
simplepipes wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:26 am A few pouches of St. Bruno RR, couple of tubs of SWRA and a few bags of SPMT.

I have this notion of having an ample supply of tobacco available for when and if I ever decide to retire.

-sp
Due to my forced abstinence, I have many jars filled and awaiting possible use one day. That restraint is also the reason I don't post anymore, but I do enjoy lurking - satisfaction by proxy is incomplete, though, I tell ya.
Hey!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

-sp
Good to "see" ya!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Tsal
Forum Decorum

-sp
Just because your on temporary hold doesn't mean you have to stop posting if you enjoy your time here. We have many threads covering different topics.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:39 am Landed! Cleaning out the storage unit, these totes seem like a good start. True, I have not made a purchase in at least a year, maybe more like two, but being reunited counts, right? Feels brand new all over again. Irish Condor Plug?!!! Oooooooo.......
Yeah, the Condor plug is overrated. I'll take them off your hands ✋
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:18 am
Mmm... Condor Plug
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:31 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:18 am
Mmm... Condor Plug
Agreed! Some real tasty stuff.
The Troll Whisperer
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:33 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:18 am Yeah, the Condor plug is overrated. I'll take them off your hands ✋
Mmm... Condor Plug
Were you ever in politics? Contradicted yourself pretty quickly. And yes, Condor plug, in all it's bathroom cleaner sauced up Irishness, is real tasty stuff. Wish I had a whole tote full.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:35 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:33 pm

Mmm... Condor Plug
Were you ever in politics? Contradicted yourself pretty quickly. And yes, Condor plug, in all it's bathroom cleaner sauced up Irishness, is real tasty stuff. Wish I had a whole tote full.
I'd make a horrible politician, just because I said it was tasty that doesn't mean that it's still overrated. Lol
The Troll Whisperer