What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:40 pm ... is there a trick to smoking one of those and not constantly getting yer mouth full of the loose innards?
Practice and a high tolerance for disappointment. White Owl is all about the flavor, not about the experience.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:53 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:40 pm ... is there a trick to smoking one of those and not constantly getting yer mouth full of the loose innards?
Practice and a high tolerance for disappointment. White Owl is all about the flavor, not about the experience.
Thanks, Citizen! And welcome to PSF...glad to have ya here. :)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:55 pm Thanks, Citizen! And welcome to PSF...glad to have ya here. :)
You noticed this is my first post on PSF. I'm a long-time lurker who has finally opened an account. I apologize for not posting my New Member Introduction post first, where it belongs. I need to get to work on that. Instead, my first post on PSF is on the What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today thread. I didn't think anyone would notice. It is nice to meet you [mention]MikeDennison[/mention]
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:05 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:55 pm Thanks, Citizen! And welcome to PSF...glad to have ya here. :)
You noticed this is my first post on PSF. I'm a long-time lurker who has finally opened an account. I apologize for not posting my New Member Introduction post first, where it belongs. I need to get to work on that. Instead, my first post on PSF is on the What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today thread. I didn't think anyone would notice. It is nice to meet you [mention]MikeDennison[/mention]
:D The New Member introductions thread is a great place to kind of give a nod around the room, so to speak. But hey, glad you finally decided to take the plunge! :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:40 pm Just finished one of two White Owl Black Sweets that I received in a haul of booty from [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention], and I liked it! But is there a trick to smoking one of those and not constantly getting yer mouth full of the loose innards?
i hope you like the judges cave . it was an mm staple in my shop along with national brand products , which i miss so damn much . hell , id cut the power off of my kids computer to smoke a black pete or farnam drive again
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:50 am
MikeDennison wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:40 pm Just finished one of two White Owl Black Sweets that I received in a haul of booty from [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention], and I liked it! But is there a trick to smoking one of those and not constantly getting yer mouth full of the loose innards?
i hope you like the judges cave . it was an mm staple in my shop along with national brand products , which i miss so damn much . hell , id cut the power off of my kids computer to smoke a black pete or farnam drive again
Smoked half of one o' those last night, and gonna finish it up this afternoon. I do like it!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Washed the car and smoked a judge's cave earlier . They start out with a coco thing and end with some balls , for lack of a better word . I love the size and shape as well . Im sure good things come out of Connecticut , though I can't recall anything other than tobacco . Lol , whalehead would set me straight
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:46 pm Washed the car and smoked a judge's cave earlier . They start out with a coco thing and end with some balls , for lack of a better word . I love the size and shape as well . Im sure good things come out of Connecticut , though I can't recall anything other than tobacco . Lol , whalehead would set me straight
WK and good cigars. Man, I miss him. Damn Clovis-ID is hurting millions and millions of good, hard working people.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:34 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:46 pm Washed the car and smoked a judge's cave earlier . They start out with a coco thing and end with some balls , for lack of a better word . I love the size and shape as well . Im sure good things come out of Connecticut , though I can't recall anything other than tobacco . Lol , whalehead would set me straight
WK and good cigars. Man, I miss him. Damn Clovis-ID is hurting millions and millions of good, hard working people.
I'm missin' him, too.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Smoking a Judges Cave gifted by [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention]. Oh yeah.