PSF Song of the Day

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

How can you go wrong with Bugs Bunny?
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

So there's an hour long version of the taco song... but don't worry, I'm not posting that! I'm posting this:

Whalehead King

Preacher1611 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:57 am So there's an hour long version of the taco song... but don't worry, I'm not posting that! I'm posting this:

I love the taco song. I LOVE THE TACO SONG. I use it occasionally for our tiny hotel, but, in New Orleans, a song about it raining tacos doesn't make much sense. It rains gumbo in New Orleans, even when the sun is shining.

I've never seen Wayne's World, though I know what it is. Nice extended mix, Preacher Man. Right on.

I'm not usually on the internet in the morning so I'm going to post tomorrow's unofficial song of the day this evening. Getcher groove on. I'm not the biggest Weird Al fan since I rarely know what he's riffing off of. Some people say members of PSF are cunning. I enjoy using proper grammar, as you may have noticed. I'm an amateur linguist, too.

We can compare dictionaries anytime. Mine is as thick as my wee Yello-Bole pug.

Have a great PSF day!

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Wow, i can't beat that one! lol
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I'm just under the wire for the timing of this PSF Song of the Day
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

I've never liked a movie that Liza with a z was in, but them I'm old fashioned. The kind of roles she always chose have never appealed to me. I was never tempted to peel that tomato.

I did enjoy her act on stage, though. She had charisma and a great set of pipes; consider her parents. She is 72 years old this year. She still looks great, or, at least she did in 2005, which was 13 years ago....

She's an Episcopalian. I wouldn't have guessed that.

The Sterile Cuckoo. Now there's a title that's box office gold. That said, I did have a couple stay with us and their license plate read "Pookie." They called each other pookie. "Can I get you some more coffee, Pookie?" You know. Like that. Thankfully, they only did it in moderation. Their marriage turned out better than the relationship in this movie. I think they are married 48 years, now. WK: "You go call yourselves Pookie. After 48 years, I'm not gonna judge. If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Whalehead King

Well, Saturday morning has come and gone. The sun is slowly dipping below the horizon. Shadows are getting longer. Dusk is settling in. The birds are quiet and the butterflies have gone home. Children are nestled all snug in their beds. Only the moths and the night owls are out and about. The nightclubs are just starting to get hot.

Saturday morning is gone. Now it's Saturday night and it feels like 1977. Oh what a night!

I was in this bar and I danced on this dance floor. I was there probably in 1985 or so.

Here's to 1977's Saturday Night Feeeeeeveeeeeerrrrrrrr! Have a great PSF night, tonight, even if you have two left feet. ;)
Whalehead King

It's that kind of day:

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Wow! The Sandpipers! The Bee Gees! The Taco Song! What can I post as song of the day the compares!?

Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Oooo... I found a TEN HOUR version of the taco song!!!