2 Added to Collection and Now I'm Done

sisyphus
Person of Interest

I was going to get a Henry in 41 Magnum to complement my Blackhawk, but I just couldn't get past the lack of a loading gate.

So instead I picked up a Marlin 1894 in 44 Magnum, but then I needed a pistol to complement that. I found a Ruger Redhawk with a 7.5" barrel in 44 Magnum locally and jumped. Love the pistol, and can't wait to take both of them out shooting. For the first time in months I'm not looking at any guns. I think I finally put together the small collection that I wanted.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Jlando19

I met a guy at the range the other day who let me take his Marlin 1895 for a test drive. What a beast! Those Marlin rifles are impressive. I don't know if you bother with Instagram but there is a gentleman on there doing some pretty cool custom work to them. You could probably google him and see his work. His company is called Mad Pig Customs. Enjoy your new tools.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
mwong61

I've been thinking about picking up a clays gun. We have a fine clays course at the range I've been (was) going to and I've always wanted to try it. But ammo is getting super scarce and I have very little birdshot in my inventory. I'm stocked deep on the rifle calibers I shoot regularly and enough 22 that I can shoot till the cows come home. But probably not the best time to pick up another hobby?
Tsal
Forum Decorum

sisyphus wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:41 pm I was going to get a Henry in 41 Magnum to complement my Blackhawk, but I just couldn't get past the lack of a loading gate.

So instead I picked up a Marlin 1894 in 44 Magnum, but then I needed a pistol to complement that. I found a Ruger Redhawk with a 7.5" barrel in 44 Magnum locally and jumped. Love the pistol, and can't wait to take both of them out shooting. For the first time in months I'm not looking at any guns. I think I finally put together the small collection that I wanted.
Yep, you went there on the loading gate! Lol... Unless your planning on going to a wild west gun fight you never need more than the tubes capacity. I have a Henry 45-70
Stop saying your done! :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Middle Earth

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:43 amStop saying your done!
100%