Latest Tobacco Purchase 2020

Seamaster

Aro-curiosity has recently got the better of me, having not touched them for decades. Picked up tins of Rattray’s Bagpiper’s Dream and Peterson’s Connoisseur’s Choice this week based on a good trawl of tobacco reviews.com, and have a tin of the much-ballyhooed Sutliff Molto Dolce winging its way to me.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Seamaster wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:23 am Aro-curiosity has recently got the better of me, having not touched them for decades. Picked up tins of Rattray’s Bagpiper’s Dream and Peterson’s Connoisseur’s Choice this week based on a good trawl of tobacco reviews.com, and have a tin of the much-ballyhooed Sutliff Molto Dolce winging its way to me.
Hope they fill the bill, sir! And welcome to PSF!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Seamaster wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:23 am Aro-curiosity has recently got the better of me, having not touched them for decades. Picked up tins of Rattray’s Bagpiper’s Dream and Peterson’s Connoisseur’s Choice this week based on a good trawl of tobacco reviews.com, and have a tin of the much-ballyhooed Sutliff Molto Dolce winging its way to me.
Welcome to PSF! A short howdy in the new members will give everyone a chance to greet you!
viewforum.php?f=6
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bagpiper's Dream. That's a good smoke. I've never had a bad smoke from Rattray's. I love Accountant's Mixture, which is aromatic in its own dry way.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Jlando19

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:16 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:32 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:08 pm

Golden Extra is quite good. It also has a significant-other-friendly room note.
That's good to know! I can't wait to try it!
I]Golden Extea has been my go to smoke for over a decade . If for some strange demented reason you don't like it , I'll trade you for it :)
[mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] ,
The verdict is in! After two bowls back to back, one fresh out the tin while I let the other air out on a tray. You guys were right this golden extra is good! The verdict is still out on the pure virginia from earlier. I'm thinking I need to let that one air out a bit also.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Picked this up from the post today:
1oz each of Peter Stokkebye PS6 Sweet Vanilla, PS23 B&B, Mac Baren Vanilla Cream, Sutliff 1M,
and 6oz LC Vanilla
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Tennessee Dave

2 tins of Plum Pudding Reserve in today.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Not a purchase, but a gift from [mention]Houtenziel[/mention]; a sample of IRC Old Colonial, and this classic Esterbrook fountain pen! :clap: Thanks, Hout! :clap:
rekamepip
Codger in Training

MikeDennison wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:37 am Not a purchase, but a gift from [mention]Houtenziel[/mention]; a sample of IRC Old Colonial, and this classic Esterbrook fountain pen! :clap: Thanks, Hout! :clap:
Awesome
Jlando19

My idea of being a little adventurous!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.