What Are You Snuffing™

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I was in my local b&m two days ago . Its the 9kace with a bazillion snuffs, plugs and all the old school stuff . I was inquiring about middletons cherry and almost bought a container of superior . Im glad I didn't in a way .... i need as much sleep as possible lately

However , I'm reading this thread and couldn't help a hit of toque peach .... its mild :)
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
colorduke

Having some Dental scotch,the first in a long time.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Broke my snuff 'cherry' with some Plum Cake, courtesy of [mention]Thelonious monkfish[/mention].

Dang that stuff is good! Queau the snuff hoarding! :lol:
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:36 pm Broke my snuff 'cherry' with some Plum Cake, courtesy of [mention]Thelonious monkfish[/mention].

Dang that stuff is good! Queau the snuff hoarding! :lol:

Plum cake reminds me of the way strawberry koolaid powder smells, and I love it.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Plum Cake is phenomenal. A personal favorite and it worked a charm, Uhaha has now boarded the train. Wait until he hits the Aztec. Curious to hear his take on the floral stuff, sent a couple of those to help round out the sampler. Hopefully he works up to Cheeta but nothing wrong with going headfirst into the flames.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:13 pm Hopefully he works up to Cheeta
[mention]Dr Uhaha[/mention], be forewarned.. Cheeta will blow the top of your head off if you don't sniff very gently. Also, it will keep you up half the damn night. Snuffs, at least for me, tend to have more of a stimulant effect than the more relaxing one you get from a pipe. They only exception to that is the coarser snuffs with higher moisture like Poschl (Alpina, Gawith Silver are both excellent btw).
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Houtenziel wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:27 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:13 pm Hopefully he works up to Cheeta
[mention]Dr Uhaha[/mention], be forewarned.. Cheeta will blow the top of your head off if you don't sniff very gently. Also, it will keep you up half the damn night. Snuffs, at least for me, tend to have more of a stimulant effect than the more relaxing one you get from a pipe. They only exception to that is the coarser snuffs with higher moisture like Poschl (Alpina, Gawith Silver are both excellent btw).
Cheeta = Whooooo!

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:35 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:27 pm
Cheeta = Whooooo!

Because I am an idiot, I threw caution to the wind on my first go with Cheeta. I took about the same size pinch I was using with McChrystals, which is a very mild snuff, and sucked it up my nose with reckless abandon. You will only do that one time, I promise. My wife came home and I was vacuuming the ceiling.. because you know.. it was dusty.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

[mention]Thelonious monkfish[/mention] [mention]Houtenziel[/mention]

I'll be touring them over the next week, finishing on Cheeta. Really glad I Googled instructions on use first - even the faintest sniff of the Plum Cake gave me friendly jolt. 8-)
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Houtenziel wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:56 pm Because I am an idiot, I threw caution to the wind on my first go with Cheeta. I took about the same size pinch I was using with McChrystals, which is a very mild snuff, and sucked it up my nose with reckless abandon. You will only do that one time, I promise. My wife came home and I was vacuuming the ceiling.. because you know.. it was dusty.