Latest Tobacco Purchase 2020

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:07 pm My idea of being a little adventurous!
Both good. MM965 was a daily smoke along side EMP for a couple years for me, until I just kinda wore out on Lat. Nightcap is worth trying if you end up liking it. 3P's is amazing too.. but the nic will sneak up on you if you are careless with it.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Jlando19

Houtenziel wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:28 pm
Both good. MM965 was a daily smoke along side EMP for a couple years for me, until I just kinda wore out on Lat. Nightcap is worth trying if you end up liking it. 3P's is amazing too.. but the nic will sneak up on you if you are careless with it.
Just tried the 965 and I really enjoyed it! This is the first English mixture I've had, and while I can't quite put my finger on it I think the unfamiliar flavor and smell is the Latakia and I enjoy it.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:19 pm
Just tried the 965 and I really enjoyed it! This is the first English mixture I've had, and while I can't quite put my finger on it I think the unfamiliar flavor and smell is the Latakia and I enjoy it.
Used to smoke a bunch of EMP, Nightcap, etc before losing my taste for Latakia. Check out Stokkebye Proper English. Also, a suggestion, slice that 3P's as thin as possible and rub it into a shag. Man, that sounds good, now I need a bowl.
Jlando19

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:37 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:19 pm
Used to smoke a bunch of EMP, Nightcap, etc before losing my taste for Latakia. Check out Stokkebye Proper English. Also, a suggestion, slice that 3P's as thin as possible and rub it into a shag. Man, that sounds good, now I need a bowl.
Thanks the the tip on the 3P. I opened it up and it smells great. My first thought was, "At least I know I have to cut this." Haha.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:22 pm Thanks the the tip on the 3P. I opened it up and it smells great. My first thought was, "At least I know I have to cut this." Haha.
It helps if burning it. You could always take bite off though. Peppery.
Jlando19

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:05 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:22 pm Thanks the the tip on the 3P. I opened it up and it smells great. My first thought was, "At least I know I have to cut this." Haha.
That plug is a sight to behold. Having to be a little more hands on with it definitely makes it feel special.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:07 pm
That plug is a sight to behold. Having to be a little more hands on with it definitely makes it feel special.
Now you need an artisan knife to slice up that Malawi. Aloha.
The Troll Whisperer
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Picked up this stuff from smokingpipes.com-
Lane HGL-4oz
LC VaBur- 4oz
Sutliff Christmas Spice- 4oz
One tin each of Golden Days of Yore & Corn Cob Pipe And a Button Nose
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Jlando19

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:41 am
I sliced it with an artisan knife I made myself! Haha. Did you ever get a pm from me? I had a question pertaining to trucker behavior for ya.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Jlando19 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:34 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:41 am
I sliced it with an artisan knife I made myself! Haha. Did you ever get a pm from me? I had a question pertaining to trucker behavior for ya.
Nice! Let's see your handy work.. I did not get a PM from you but you can ask me here if it's easier.
The Troll Whisperer