pipes on bay .. or .. pipes you'd so score if you had the funds to blow

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ok , i'm on ebay today and I come across this Mastro de Paja Pot . Its sick , man . I'd go black op on someone somewhere for it , I swear . It's screaming at me saying ... " Johnny , fill me with Ogdens Walnut " ... I mean , I could so imagine that . Yeah , it with Ogdens and a couple fingers of OGD114 .... it's like clouds parting during a storm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Superb-MASTRO- ... 4119&rt=nc

You guys drooling over anything special or just some cool beaters on Ebay ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Man I have been after a freehand with the plateau top for some time now.
I just havent found the one for me yet.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
9 Iron
Founding Member

I’m always looking but I can’t justify buying right now, especially since I’m presently sitting at the auto shop waiting for my truck to be finished. These nice folks are about to take my $1600 for replacing my power steering system.
avid

• panel
  • sitter
  • stanny in any acceptable (to me) shape
  • MM Mark Twain
plenty of others are appealing, but i'll never have, because the shape is not compatible with a filter. I have a drop dead gorgeous Celius Fantasy freehand, that i'll probably never smoke for this reason
insufferable filter guy
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I haven't looked in a while. My last purchase was for a lot of 16 unsmoked, NOS Grabows. 14 were Ajustomatic with vulcanite stems, two were ABS push stems. That was a good lick, and I ain't talking Tootsie Pops.

If I find another listing like that I'll probably strike again.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

These 2 prince variations are something I lust for. Obviously the Comoy's is much more within my budget than the dunny
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:57 pm These 2 prince variations are something I lust for. Obviously the Comoy's is much more within my budget than the dunny
I feel you. Initially I never took to the Prince and now it's possibly my favorite but I'm more than particular about the shape. Those two are prime examples. If I had money for a commission it would be a blasted Prince with burgundy stain, copper mount and a Cumberland stem styled like this Peterson.

Also really drawn to a lot of Ardor pipes and there's a meerschaum version of the Butz Choquin Origine I'd be all over.

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

From time to time I see a Dawes pipe and I dutifully submit a low bid. They always seem to go for about $50, which is ummm... higher than my low bid.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wally-Frank-Un ... 1438.l2649
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
sisyphus
Person of Interest

pre-transition Barlings. Always admired them, never was willing to pay the asking price. Some of these prices fluxuate. It used to be Charatans were way up there, but they came down to reasonable numbers. Barlings and Sasienis have stayed consistently high through the years. I have managed to get great deals on a few Sasienis, but the Barlings I leave to you guys.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
avid

add 'volcano' to the list
insufferable filter guy