What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I am having a Travis Club now. Pretty tasty if ya ask me. We are going out to try a new Mexican joint that recently opened near the house. Margaritas,chips and white queso,and rellenos for me this evening gents.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Whalehead King

mrpipster wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:54 pm I am having a Travis Club now. Pretty tasty if ya ask me. We are going out to try a new Mexican joint that recently opened near the house. Margaritas,chips and white queso,and rellenos for me this evening gents.
Hey, Pip. Can you smoke a cigar at this restaurant? I assume not inside, but if they have a patio, that would be a nice meal: margaritas, chips & white queso, some relleños, and a nice cigar after the meal in the company of ones who love you.

I'm smoking a White Lightning Crook out of the box I found in my office recently. I have to enjoy a cigar at home first before I go out. Even in New Orleans, smoking restrictions are getting more stringent. I know----IN NEW ORLEANS! Every other town and city in Louisiana is more lax about smoking, but this is a tourist town. Smoking in a bar would be bad for business, even if it's a fragrant machine made cigar.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

No patio there.
Oh well. Ya know where there is a patio though? Thats right! Here at casa Pip! I plan on having a Magellan Dominican when we get home and then hopefully get a solid nights sleep.
There is a toy show near me tomorrow where I have found some good deals on comics before. I need to be on game tomorrow morning. Wish me luck guys!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

mrpipster wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:44 pm I need to be on game tomorrow morning.
I hear you. I need to be on game tomorrow morning as well. Blessings...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
colorduke

Still burning machine made cigars everyday ,just been busy to be stopping in.Parodi King this evening.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

colorduke wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:52 pm Still burning machine made cigars everyday ,just been busy to be stopping in.Parodi King this evening.
I hear ya, brother ... my life has been crazy non stop

Its 1045 pm and Ive only been sitting for 15 minutes or ... I am going back out to the unfinished man cave for a DM Palma and some whisky ... just like I did last night . Its the only thing keeping me sane
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Its a WLC and some Jim Beam for me this afternoon while I grill some really nice looking pork steaks the wife picked up this morning.
Yea I know. I really am a lucky guy.
Whalehead King

mrpipster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:26 pm Its a WLC and some Jim Beam for me this afternoon while I grill some really nice looking pork steaks the wife picked up this morning.
Mrs. King has been out of town since Wednesday. I'm enjoying a WLC, myself, waiting for her to come home. We don't have any specific dinner plans.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:45 pm
mrpipster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:26 pm Its a WLC and some Jim Beam for me this afternoon while I grill some really nice looking pork steaks the wife picked up this morning.
Mrs. King has been out of town since Wednesday. I'm enjoying a WLC, myself, waiting for her to come home. We don't have any specific dinner plans.
Lobstah tail and German potatoes.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Which cigar are you pairing that with?
I do not eat seafood. Now if ya make some good German Sausage to go along with those taters thats another story.