What Are You Smoking August 2018

9 Iron
Founding Member

Getting hot but I’m in the shade and there’s a breeze. 50/50 mix of 1Q and BCA in a Santambrogio churchwarden.Image
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

OJK in a Silver Duke saddle-bit pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Dark Bird's Eye in the taper bit Silver Duke pot

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

After a great supper out with friends, I came home and loaded up my Gasparini Mirage with Ries Three Star Dutch. It rained gangbusters most of the day, which took the humidity out of the air. It was a thoroughly pleasant evening. :)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
ncrobb
Founding Member

5100 in an unfinished Sav Lumberman after a crappy week. At least I’m home.

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Morley's Best in the Eldorado pot

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mikeb717

Peterson connoisseurs choice in a MM diplomat
As stubborn as a Missouri Mule
colorduke

C&D Mountain Camp in a Legend.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

SidStavros wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:26 am Sorry for my "no like" attitude to the posts of many members but due to the sad news from the fire here i don't feel good that's why i don't write introduction [infos about the weather-greetings etc].

Wessex Balkan Supreme.
I hope things get brighter over there for your people . I have an admiration for the Greeks and I wish you all the best and Gods blessings

Still car hunting ... its all Ive focused on for a few days which is why I havent been around much . Hell , i havent ben around enough all summer with my dad visiting and then my son and now the car accident ... lol ... looking forward to winter when things are slower

I have many pipes , imo . I dont get to all of them all the time , thats for damn sure . Yesterday and today I've been smoking my Savinelli Tevere Bent ... oh man its so wonderful !! Got in some bowls of teh now gone , unfortunately , McClelland Tawny flake .... damn it I love it and its gone . What I have left I'll like a bit of it to last long enough to where my three boys and myself can all smoke it together when Joseph is old enough .. hes currently 11 ... so , what .. 3 more years :)-
Anyway , I need to get to my better pipes more often . I smoke my work pipes so much that i forget to go to my pipe cabinet and pull out the killer pipes sometimes ... heck , I have two Kaywoodie 13b pipes , one made by Bill F. ... the guy that made thee best PSF poy pipe we ever had . ..
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

ncrobb wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:32 pm 5100 in an unfinished Sav Lumberman after a crappy week. At least I’m home.

If we didnt have crappy weeks, we wouldnt realize the good weeks .................................................. yah , right .. lol ... what a croc . We'd just be a hell of a lot happier without the crap weeks :)
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.