Glad to be back

LtPiper

I was a member of the first PSF. I got away from it because life got real busy for me for a while. When I decided to revisit I couldn't remember my login info. I tried and tried and tried to have my info sent to me but alas, nothing worked. Some time passed and I made up my mind to re-register and here I am! I have been digging around, reading some of the posts, and have basically figured out what has happened in my absence. I am very saddened to hear of Woody's passing, but I am glad to be back on the forum and to see some familiar faces are still here. My old avatar was a pointing (white) German Shorthair Pointer and I went by DW. I have changed that to Ltpiper and my avatar is reflective of my recent mid life crisis (according to the love of my life for the past 26 years).
"It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge the fetters." - Edmund Burke
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

:thumbs: Welcome to PSF LtP
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

LtPiper wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:27 pm I was a member of the first PSF. I got away from it because life got real busy for me for a while. When I decided to revisit I couldn't remember my login info. I tried and tried and tried to have my info sent to me but alas, nothing worked. Some time passed and I made up my mind to re-register and here I am! I have been digging around, reading some of the posts, and have basically figured out what has happened in my absence. I am very saddened to hear of Woody's passing, but I am glad to be back on the forum and to see some familiar faces are still here. My old avatar was a pointing (white) German Shorthair Pointer and I went by DW. I have changed that to Ltpiper and my avatar is reflective of my recent mid life crisis (according to the love of my life for the past 26 years).
Very cool ... welcome ! The Old PSF died off . Woody , the owner , passed away . So thats the skinny . Its good to see you again :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

welcome!
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Whistlebritches

Welcome Lt.........
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Welcome!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
LtPiper

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I hope to visit and be a part as often as I can.
"It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge the fetters." - Edmund Burke
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Glad to have you here, sir! It's a good bunch.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Whalehead King

I drove a Kawasaki Ninja through my mid-life crisis. May yours be just as enjoyable.

Welcome aboard.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:26 pm I drove a Kawasaki Ninja through my mid-life crisis. May yours be just as enjoyable.

Welcome aboard.
Damn it , I'm 52 ... when do I get a mid life crisis ... are they fun ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.