What Machine Made Cigar Are You Smoking Today? WMMCAYST™

Whalehead King

mrpipster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:31 pm Which cigar are you pairing that with?
I do not eat seafood. Now if ya make some good German Sausage to go along with those taters thats another story.
He's not eating that, Pip. Who eats lobster in Texas, or pronounces the last syllable with an authentic New England accent?

He's referring to this: https://www.labelleesplanade.com/blog/t ... w-orleans/. I like a good Croatian beer with that meal, however:

After dinner, I have to admit that I don't go machine made cigar. A nice pipe is the perfect capper for a rich meal like that.

Unfortunately, Mrs. King doesn't love Crescent City Steaks as much as your humble narrator. Not sure what we're going to do at this point.
Whalehead King

You'll never guess what happened tonight....

...Fooled ya! We had pizza. No time for an after-dinner smoke. I'm going to bed. Sweet dreams of machine made cigars, everyone.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:04 pm
mrpipster wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:31 pm Which cigar are you pairing that with?
I do not eat seafood. Now if ya make some good German Sausage to go along with those taters thats another story.
He's not eating that, Pip. Who eats lobster in Texas, or pronounces the last syllable with an authentic New England accent?

He's referring to this: https://www.labelleesplanade.com/blog/t ... w-orleans/. I like a good Croatian beer with that meal, however:

After dinner, I have to admit that I don't go machine made cigar. A nice pipe is the perfect capper for a rich meal like that.

Unfortunately, Mrs. King doesn't love Crescent City Steaks as much as your humble narrator. Not sure what we're going to do at this point.
Never seen that beer before

Black Velvet Reserve and a King Edward Special . The special is nice because its the stronger of their line and holds up with whisky
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Pineapple Game. 'Nuff said.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Ya know guys I just cant do the flavored cigar thing.
I do realize WLC's are rum flavored but, as WK said when he gifted these to me "dont worry their not too rummy". And he was right. As many as I have smoked now I don't notice it at all anymore.
So enjoy your flavored cigars fellas to each his own. They just dont suit me.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Whistlebritches

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Karl and Birra Peja are the only thing that got me thru a long deployment in Kosovo.We used it to wash down their local shine,rikja.We called it rickshaw.........cause that's what you needed to get you home after drinking this stuff that taste like fruited lighter fluid.

Thanks Mr King......that brought back some fond and not so fond memories.
Whalehead King

Is the machine made thread withering away? Today is August 20?!??!!!!!

I have to admit, since the heyday of this thread starting up, we've been given less and less to talk about as the machine made industry shrinks.

Any thoughts on the state of the industry?

I'm not throwing in the towel but I don't have too much to say about machine made cigars these days. What does the Gang of Five or So think?
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:35 pm Is the machine made thread withering away? Today is August 20?!??!!!!!

I have to admit, since the heyday of this thread starting up, we've been given less and less to talk about as the machine made industry shrinks.

Any thoughts on the state of the industry?

I'm not throwing in the towel but I don't have too much to say about machine made cigars these days. What does the Gang of Five or So think?
I might have something tomorrow. Same machine made time, same machine made channel!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I've been on a King Edward Special kick lately . I had one today while walking around a couple decks I had finished staining the other day to see if I missed anything . Of course , I hadn’t but it gave me something to do while smoking the special
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:40 pm
I might have something tomorrow. Same machine made time, same machine made channel!
Our man in the field. :clap: