First 90 days of PSF

Whalehead King

[media][/media]
Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:53 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:32 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:02 pm Has it been three months already?
Time flies when you are having fun.
Whalehead King

Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

.....just another whimsical day on PSF. :sleep:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:21 pm Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

.....just another whimsical day on PSF. :sleep:
Oh my ... I cant imagine
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
avid

put down my roots

wish the very best to the OP in working through all the issues
insufferable filter guy
LtPiper

I am glad to be here at the beginning. Three months is still pretty darn new in my opinion and I will really be interested in seeing how it grows and evolves. I fully expect to see this site end up with many, many members by the end of it's first year. BTW, I missed being able to post and talk about something I enjoy with other like minded folks, especially because I live in an area where I literally know no other pipers and no one seems interested. Cheers!
"It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge the fetters." - Edmund Burke
CoreyR
Founding Member

sisyphus wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:17 am Well we just wrapped up our first 90 days. I just wanted to remark about my observations and my feelings on the state of the board.

First of all, I want to share with you guys something that the mods already know. I am very likely living through the final year of a 16 year marriage that produced two children. I've not been happy in my marriage for many years, so what I am going through is emotionally draining but also like getting a light at the end of the tunnel and the promise of future happiness. I'm sure some of you have experienced what I am going through, and know how difficult it is when children are involved.
Hang in there man. It will get better....eventually.
xrundog

Thanks for reviving PSF. It was always my favorite pipe forum. The mix of people seemed just right. It was always very congenial which is something I value. Having looked around and participated a bit, it seems the same. There's just a lot of folks MIA. I hope they find their way back.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

xrundog wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:31 pm Thanks for reviving PSF. It was always my favorite pipe forum. The mix of people seemed just right. It was always very congenial which is something I value. Having looked around and participated a bit, it seems the same. There's just a lot of folks MIA. I hope they find their way back.
Now that you are here, that will be a draw I figure...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
xrundog

Thank you Brother. You are very kind. :D
Splodger

I've only recently joined PSF, and already I've found that people are friendly and happy to help. But I'm a little embarrassed to say, that the reason I joined this forum as opposed to any other, is that the site looked good on my smartphone, my tablet and my computer. Other forums do not. A bit shallow perhaps, but if it's hard to read or navigate a site then, like many people, I'm gone.
Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind - Henry James