Tootsie Pop Poll

What is your favorite Tootsie Pop flavor?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Orange
29%
Cherry
13%
Chocolate
38%
Raspberry
13%
Grape
8%
Lemon
No votes

Total votes: 24
avid

arturo7 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 pm Call me paranoid, but I can't see giving away my name, address, and email for a chance to win some candy.

Especially if there will be lemon...
hey! we're talkin about candy! LOL
insufferable filter guy
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

arturo7 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 pm Call me paranoid, but I can't see giving away my name, address, and email for a chance to win some candy.

Especially if there will be lemon...
Lol ... yeah , Lemon would ruin it for sure . I figure the government already has a file on me and the worst that could happen is I get Tootsie Pop messages in my email ...... or , maybe the sell my info to the Russians
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I entered. "the man" already has me in plenty of databases so I'm not too worried about giving out my info.
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:06 am I entered. "the man" already has me in plenty of databases so I'm not too worried about giving out my info.
That's the truth! :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

The drawing was supposed to be this morning. Have the results been announced? I haven't gotten notified yet..... :(

If I don't win something, I'm switching to Blow Pops!!!! :twisted:
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:29 pm The drawing was supposed to be this morning. Have the results been announced? I haven't gotten notified yet..... :(

I was wondering the same thing.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Whalehead King wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:29 pm The drawing was supposed to be this morning. Have the results been announced? I haven't gotten notified yet..... :(

I haven't been notified either. I should have made multiple entries, I guess. I like the regular Charms lollipops put I'm not a Blow Pops fan. I always eat the gum. Dee-lishis

Check it out...Tootsie bought Charms in 1988 so no conflict in loyalty, [mention]Whalehead King[/mention] .
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:43 pm
Whalehead King wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Check it out...Tootsie bought Charms in 1988 so no conflict in loyalty .
I spent more time than necessary on the Tootsie Roll Industries website yesterday, so I already know I'll still be supporting corporate with my switch. I'm tempted to buy an Orange Tootsie Pop tee shirt to show my brand loyalty----but not if I don't win a bag of Tootsie Pops. :roll:

I always swallow the Blow Pop gum, too. This is something my gut flora always thanks me for----"What? You couldn't have gotten a totally digestible Tootsie Pop instead? Thanks for the vacation."

When eating Blow Pops, I prefer to eat them two at a time. The amount of gum is a child-sized portion. I need a hardy man-sized portion of candy-laden gum to last me during a 45 minute dog walk. Two Blow Pops are nice, then, once the flavor runs out, I pop in a third to keep the goodness going, but that's a fascinating niche discussion for another day.

The possibilities are endless. I don't like to mix Tootsies with Blows, for instance. I find the mismatched textures unpleasant to my sensitive and refined palette. YMMV.

I'm happy to learn that I can buy boxes of the square Charms direct from the source. Whoops! Off topic again! How's that flavor poll going? When are we going to call it closed at a tie? Or, should we let it run into perpetuity? I'm not against that. This is one real whiz-bang of a thread.

Don't even get me started about Jujyfruits....
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I wouldnt doubt if a blow pop had more sugar than a can of coke ! They are pretty damn good though

Btw , it aint no tie :D
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:30 pm I wouldnt doubt if a blow pop had more sugar than a can of coke ! They are pretty damn good though

Btw , it aint no tie :D
Did you vote twice?!?!??!