What Are You Smoking December 2020

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Sutliff Christmas Spice in a Legend.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:37 am
MikeDennison wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:27 am Having finished last night's pipe, I'm now on to today's pipe o' the day. I've got LJP Thanksgiving Day burning in this Grabow Grand Duke. Bustelo on the side. Thanks again, [mention]Bruyere_Royale[/mention]! This Thanksgiving Day is good stuff! :D
Anytime brother! Save some for next year tho..lol
I am! Savin' half of it! :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

LC Hazelnut in this Grabow Grand Duke. Seltzer water on the side. Glad to be in the den with me feet up, and some mindless comedy playin' on the telly.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Smoking SWRA in the C.B. Weber Cool-mor. This is another one that I would put in the same ball park as a Doodler or a Holey Smoke.. The design is made to be "cool in hand". Interesting little mid century American pipe.
Cheers!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:40 pm Cannon plug in the FT+Zip and a cup of PG Tips...it's been one of those nights at the ranch! Finally a break..
Arm and Hammer.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Chef Benny wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:19 pm Image

Smoking SWRA in the C.B. Weber Cool-mor. This is another one that I would put in the same ball park as a Doodler or a Holey Smoke.. The design is made to be "cool in hand". Interesting little mid century American pipe.
Cheers!
That's a sweet pipe knife. I'm in the market for one. Who made yours? Is it still sold on the open market?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

OJK in a Savinelli Capri bent pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Cheers!
That's a sweet pipe knife. I'm in the market for one. Who made yours? Is it still sold on the open market?
Thanks.. I love it! Sharp as hell! Joseph Rogers makes the best! Amazon has them.
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Chef Benny wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:56 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Cheers!
Thanks.. I love it! Sharp as hell! Joseph Rogers makes the best! Amazon has them.
I think it's this:

https://smile.amazon.com/Rough-Ryder-Do ... 65&sr=8-11
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Dark Plug in a J Everett