Whatcha Doin'?

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:08 pm Man am I a consumer. Have you guys heard of this website https://www.cigarbid.com/ ?
I have 15 cigars on the way now... This site is nuts though, what would have cost me $120 @ P&C I got for $34.50! They have a small rotating selection of pipe stuff too. I'm hooked..... I'm watching auctions as I type this.
I'm very familiar with cigarbid, and had to go cold-turkey. I had so many cigars coming in that Dear Sweetie got uptight about how much I was spending! I told her how much money I was saving, and she replied, "But you don't even really LIKE cigars!" To which I replied, "Yes, but look how much money I'm saving!" I realized then that I had a problem. But rather than getting rid of Dear Sweetie, I decided to deal with my cigarbid addiction. :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:08 pm Man am I a consumer. Have you guys heard of this website https://www.cigarbid.com/ ?
I have 15 cigars on the way now... This site is nuts though, what would have cost me $120 @ P&C I got for $34.50! They have a small rotating selection of pipe stuff too. I'm hooked..... I'm watching auctions as I type this.
I've run across a couple of things that were scores there in the past. Haven't visited recently since all the laws about shipping into CA have changed and require an adult signature at an additional fee. FYI everything there ships from the same address as P&C so I'm guessing it's their own site to sell off overstock etc
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:20 am
I'm very familiar with cigarbid, and had to go cold-turkey. I had so many cigars coming in that Dear Sweetie got uptight about how much I was spending! I told her how much money I was saving, and she replied, "But you don't even really LIKE cigars!" To which I replied, "Yes, but look how much money I'm saving!" I realized then that I had a problem. But rather than getting rid of Dear Sweetie, I decided to deal with my cigarbid addiction. :lol:
I tried a few times to get rid of m'lady but she won't leave.
The Troll Whisperer
Jlando19

Mr Beardsley wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:19 am
I've run across a couple of things that were scores there in the past. Haven't visited recently since all the laws about shipping into CA have changed and require an adult signature at an additional fee. FYI everything there ships from the same address as P&C so I'm guessing it's their own site to sell off overstock etc
That's good to know! They shipped my last tobacco order to the wrong address hopefully they get this one right. Lol.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:29 pm
Lol
vwdeano

Took the day off... baked some pfeffernusse cookies, and am now enjoying a pipe in the chilly garage
A dog is the only thing that loves you more than he loves himself.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am gathering the ingredients to make pemmican.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:29 pm
:lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Cool video. Let us know how it comes out.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

fingall wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:00 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Cool video. Let us know how it comes out.
I bet it comes out pretty much like it went in. lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!