Latest Pipe Purchase 2021

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

I bought a pipe! First prize to whoever can tell me what shape this is. Seriously, I should know or at the very least be able to come up with an answer, it's almost a Hillcrest shape. Waiting to see it in hand to find out if has an oval shank, still not quite that shape though...
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:06 am I bought a pipe! First prize to whoever can tell me what shape this is. Seriously, I should know or at the very least be able to come up with an answer, it's almost a Hillcrest shape. Waiting to see it in hand to find out if has an oval shank, still not quite that shape though...
It does look like a Hillcrest shape.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:06 am I bought a pipe! First prize to whoever can tell me what shape this is. Seriously, I should know or at the very least be able to come up with an answer, it's almost a Hillcrest shape. Waiting to see it in hand to find out if has an oval shank, still not quite that shape though...
Actually that looks like the same shape that they are using for this year’s special edition Apollo 13
👍👍👍
rekamepip
Codger in Training

webmost

Tennessee Dave wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:03 pm Always wanted an Eltang so I got this one in yesterday.

Holy Cow! That's beautiful!
Enjoy your smokes
Peacock

Thanks for the warm welcome @MikeDennison @Fr_Tom . Here's the Grabow all cleaned up:
And a Kaywoodie shake 95b I picked up in pretty good conditionImage
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Peacock wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:19 pm Thanks for the warm welcome @MikeDennison @Fr_Tom . Here's the Grabow all cleaned up:
Holy hell.. Good to see ya!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Peacock

Houtenziel wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:12 pm Holy hell.. Good to see ya!
Back at ya!!
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Peacock wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:19 pm Thanks for the warm welcome @MikeDennison @Fr_Tom . Here's the Grabow all cleaned up:
You do great work!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
9 Iron
Founding Member

Smokingpipes just released a limited run of Mac Baren Latakia Rolls, looked interesting, so I grabbed a couple tins and a new Savinelli to smoke em in.

ImageImage