One More Before the Ban!

Armycw2

I have the CZ Scorpion with the folding stock and the faux suppressor and I love it, although I should pick up some more magazines for it
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Middle Earth wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:48 am I thought vertical forward grip was a no-go on "pistols"
Very nice, regardless
yeah it turns them into an sbr
the pic was the only thing I could find of the optic I bought on roughly the same gun
Liberty cannot be purchased by a wish.
Thomas Paine
Riff89

Me and my buddy had a conversation about the feds rules about firearms and we got in the SBR/ Pistol conversation and I can genuinely say that I have no goddamn idea what the point of the rules are... like what are they trying to accomplish (besides the obvious control)
sisyphus
Person of Interest

death by a 1000 cuts, if they take our rights away slowly there is less chance anyone will resist
Thomas Paine
Tsal
Forum Decorum

My local WMA just remodeled the range and it looks awesome! 6 covered individual shooting stations and a ADA and a overhead baffle! It opens Monday..can't wait!
The Troll Whisperer
Jlando19

Heavily considering a custom from these guys. They are doing some pretty wild things with the AK platform. Check them out on Instagram if you're on there.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Jlando19 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:00 pm Heavily considering a custom from these guys. They are doing some pretty wild things with the AK platform. Check them out on Instagram if you're on there.
my problem there is the optimal barrel length for Grendel is 23". You'd lose so much in a pistol length barrel I honestly think you'd be better off with 5.56.
I have a Grendel in 20" and slightly regret not getting the 23". I did it for the sake of handiness, but 20 is already not so handy and I'd take the extra velocity.
Thomas Paine
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

There's already a draft EO on Joe's desk.
Jlando19

sisyphus wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:32 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:00 pm Heavily considering a custom from these guys. They are doing some pretty wild things with the AK platform. Check them out on Instagram if you're on there.
my problem there is the optimal barrel length for Grendel is 23". You'd lose so much in a pistol length barrel I honestly think you'd be better off with 5.56.
I have a Grendel in 20" and slightly regret not getting the 23". I did it for the sake of handiness, but 20 is already not so handy and I'd take the extra velocity.
Maybe this is more your speed.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I'm down for a Zastava when they start selling the Grendel version of their AK. For now I have my Vepr to scratch my Grendel itch.
Thomas Paine