I'm baaaaacccckkk.

cajunrph

I wonder what happened to the old forum. Anyway I was watching an Aristocob video last night and Google searched for the website. This one popped up. Glad to find my way to the new clubhouse.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Welcome! Glad ya found yer way here. :)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Hey! Welcome and I'm glad you found us! Image

About the old place, we offered the guy a tin of Captain Black Grape and a kazoo to take the place off his hands since he wanted to retire and move to Tahiti. We placed the order for the CB Grape from P&C but it was out of stock. Spinnaker was in stock so we got a tin of that and still threw in the kazoo. Whether that is an accurate representation of what happened, history will decide. The upshot is that he's playing a kazoo somewhere in the South Pacific and we have a new place! :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
slowroll
Founding Member

Welcome!
www.custompipestems.com ...pipestems and pipes designed and created
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Glad you are here!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Welcome to the new joint.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:38 am Hey! Welcome and I'm glad you found us! Image

About the old place, we offered the guy a tin of Captain Black Grape and a kazoo to take the place off his hands since he wanted to retire and move to Tahiti. We placed the order for the CB Grape from P&C but it was out of stock. Spinnaker was in stock so we got a tin of that and still threw in the kazoo. Whether that is an accurate representation of what happened, history will decide. The upshot is that he's playing a kazoo somewhere in the South Pacific and we have a new place! :lol:
Smh.
The Troll Whisperer
LtPiper

Welcome from central PA
"It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge the fetters." - Edmund Burke
Wooda
Founding Member

Welcome.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.