Latest Tobacco Purchase 2021

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Middle Earth wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:12 pm American Spirit
Saved Perique from extinction for all the tobacco world

Damn you for posting that , lol . I had forgotten about those .. they are fantastic . I had one pack and they were so damn good that I vowed to never buy another . Apparently I did a good job because I erased it from my brain , until now . I have to try and un see again
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Riff89

Wife brought me home some treats from her girls day (she brought our bulldog to the groomer lol) she also grabbed me a moka pot since I’ve been jonesing for espresso but I’m too cheap to buy a legit espresso machine lol.
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

My wife never brings me anything like that Riff. The dog gets more chew toys than I do presents of any kind. Unless you want to count bills and junk mail.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Lostdog5152 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:01 pm My wife never brings me anything like that Riff. The dog gets more chew toys than I do presents of any kind. Unless you want to count bills and junk mail.
I'm familiar with this. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Riff89 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:47 pm Image

Wife brought me home some treats from her girls day (she brought our bulldog to the groomer lol) she also grabbed me a moka pot since I’ve been jonesing for espresso but I’m too cheap to buy a legit espresso machine lol.
Your wife is a nice lady..A moka pot does the job just fine, that's all I ever use. Don't wash the pot just wipe it dry... it'll season nicely.
The Troll Whisperer
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:26 pm

Your wife is a nice lady..A moka pot does the job just fine, that's all I ever use. Don't wash the pot just wipe it dry... it'll season nicely.
Agreed. A moka pot makes a nice espresso
Tsal
Forum Decorum

fingall wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 pm

Now there are coffee snobs who will argue this point til the cows come home...the heck with them.
The Troll Whisperer
Jlando19

I'm excited to hear about the Sobremesa, I haven't located one yet.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Riff89

Jlando19 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:26 pm

I'm excited to hear about the Sobremesa, I haven't located one yet.
While I’m no cigar reviewer I’ll let y know what I think of it when I smoke it!
Riff89

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:41 pm
fingall wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 pm

Now there are coffee snobs who will argue this point til the cows come home...the heck with them.
Yep I’m thankful not to be a snob of any sorts but especially with coffee and tobacco. They all fall into two categories for me either I like em or I don’t. I’ve had some gourmet stuff that tasted aweful and I’ve had some cheap stuff that tasted great. I’m sure the ole moka pot will work just fine for what I’m after.